Anyone heard of Dresses online sale?

Options
I am trying to find some reviews about this site as I have searched everywhere to find a matching flower girl dress to go with my Bridesmaid dress without breaking my tiny budget.

My parnter and I were not planning on getting married untill 2014 but due to a recent event we have now booked Jan 2012 14 weeks today we only have £2000 budget.

I seen a nice flower girl dress on the site and can have it in any colour so can match it to my older bridesmaid dress I need to order it soon as will take awhile to have it custom made but I a bit nervous about ordering and can not find any reviews about website at all. Dress only £32 not sure on p&p Yet but should I just risk it? Advise anyone?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• MaggieBaking
    Options
    My sister bought my flowergirl dresses on eBay, £15 each made to measure - perfect dresses, very impressed. Maybe have a look there?
  • ropey
    Options
    Thanks for your reply :) I have been searching ebay for weeks I cant find a matching colour :( I ordered a dress from hong kong and its lovely put its not the right colour It will make a lovely party dress for my daughter for her 2nd Birthday so I didnt waste my money.
  • Lorna2206
    Lorna2206 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Whats your colour?
  • ropey
    ropey Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 8 October 2011 at 8:26PM
    Options
    The dress I have for my big bridesmaid is a dark reddy purpley colour! I trying to find a colour chart with it on so I can put a name to it!
  • ropey
    Options
    Just an update. I decided to risk it and ordered my flower girl dress from this site and it came yesterday the colour is a perfect match It needs a few extra stiches on the waistband and it is a small size so I glad I ordered next size up or I dont think it would of fit my daughter is Age 2 but still fits in size 18-24 months and I ordered age 3-4. But over all I am very pleased that I took the risk :) the dress is good quility material and is very pretty and price was very good.
  • deboy
    deboy Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    ropey wrote: »
    I am trying to find some reviews about this site as I have searched everywhere to find a matching flower girl dress to go with my Bridesmaid dress without breaking my tiny budget.

My parnter and I were not planning on getting married untill 2014 but due to a recent event we have now booked Jan 2012 14 weeks today we only have £2000 budget.

I seen a nice flower girl dress on the site and can have it in any colour so can match it to my older bridesmaid dress I need to order it soon as will take awhile to have it custom made but I a bit nervous about ordering and can not find any reviews about website at all. Dress only £32 not sure on p&p Yet but should I just risk it? Advise anyone?

Thanks in advance

STAY WELL CLEAR!!!!

The dresses look great and the prices even better but you will be very dissapointed. If you do order from them and you have a problem then you may as well talk to a brick wal. They are not interested in helping you and the return policy means nothing.
    I paid though paypal so i am hoping they can help with my £153 refund.

They look like they are a UK company but i think they are based in china going by the broken english emails i get from them.
  • SaLoGo
    SaLoGo Posts: 1,025 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bit late, they were getting married 2 months ago!
    :beer: Been smoke free for 4 years!! :beer:
  • SUESMITH_2
    SUESMITH_2 Posts: 2,093 Forumite
    Options
    plus if you had read the op's post properly, you would have seen that it arrived and she was happy with it
    'We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time
  • georgina.koffler
    Options
    To find a review of the website, google "dresses online reviews" and click on the first link (MSE wont let me post links because I'm a new user), dressesonline.co.uk is the same as dressesonlinesale.co.uk, it's the same website, moved when the previous one was closed down due to complaints
  • queena987
    queena987 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    I want know some about this too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business