Money off coupon 'chat' thread

Options

Comments

• tonmar01
    tonmar01 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

received and email today from Colgate to buy the Proclinical C600 electric toothbrush, normal price £97.49 but with promo code down to £29.25

There are options to but via Boots, Superdrug or Amazon, but the code didn't work on any site. Anyone else have this problem?

Have emailed Colgate via the 'contact us' link on their website, so will see what happens.
  • freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    edited 17 November 2013 at 9:06AM
    Options
    Anyone else having any problems redeeming coupons from Supersavvyme.com? I had about 8 coupons, at least 5 of which were for Tesco specifically but my, very large, Tesco branch refused them saying they didn't accept any printed coupons. I had a couple of general store ones which were refused at Wilkinsons too. So what is the point of tesco etc advertising reductions on these sites? It's extremely embarrassing when you've held the queue up for 10 mins to then get the voucher refused :mad: :mad: :mad:
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

• dipashah
    Options
    No matter which computer i try from - i just can't seem to print from supersavvyme....any ideas as to what I can do?

Thanks!
  • easy
    easy Posts: 2,516 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ARRRRGH !!

Trying to get a new coat and 'jama's for DS. Last night the boost site didn't recognise my voucher. So I abandoned, had some dinner.

Now it's recognised my voucher, done the boost. but I can't get the ecode for the boosted voucher to display. I keep logging in and out of the My Clubcard page on the website, but nothing

Meanwhile the coat we need - to match school rules - has only 1 in stock. I can imagine that by the time I get the voucher, the coat will be OOS.

Hecky thump, the frustration.
    I try not to get too stressed out on the forum. I won't argue, i'll just leave a thread if you don't like what I say. :)
  • MsSupertech
    Options
    Hi,
    Wonder if anyone has tried this?
    Days Out vouchers give 2 for 1 admission to a range of attractions when you show a rail ticket. Does this need to be a proper National Rail ticket? I can get really cheap travel for my train journey by booking through Megabus but will this ticket be eligible?

PS if this DOES work it's an amazing cheapskate special! :)
    Once it's gone, it's gone - so remember...
    Pay for the things you need before you dream about the stuff you want :think:
  • CarolTheExtra
    Options
    I bought a new iPad from PC World on the launch day 1st November and was promised a £50 cashback voucher which would be e-mailed me within a fortnight.
    I have been trying to chase this up by ringing head office and going into PC World who said they would sort it out for me. Last night I had a call from the store when I was given a code and he said he would also send it via e-mail to me.
    The problem is I don't know what to do with the code. The PC World site leads you to cashback for items purchased after the 7th November. I have googled this problem and other people have written on PC World's Facebook page.
    Has anyone on here been faced with the same situation and how have you gone about claiming.
    Thanks Carol
  • TimmyMummy
    Options
    I'd like to place a £250-plus Xmas order with a jewellery firm called Silver by Mail. They currently have a code for a 10% discount on their catalogue which applies to any order of any size. As I want to place a larger order, I've asked them about the possibility of a larger discount but they say no can do. I know a 10% discount is good but I'm amazed they won't play ball as I'd get their 10% discount if I just bought a £9.00 pair of earrings, rather than the £250 I want to spend. Any tips on persuading them to give me a larger discount? I've been so put off so far that I'm thinking of just going elsewhere now if I don't have any luck!
  • ms_night_ryder
    Options
    Accept the discount and move on.

The love tubs scan at £1.29, scans fine in Mr s, I used 2 at once, the 2nd one was put through manually.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • mcrewe
    mcrewe Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    hello
    I have found an online voucher code for virgin's 12 mixed bottle & bubbly xmas wine case. the code is mvcxmascase from myvouchercodes.co.uk and claims to offer the case at £49.99 however when I follow the link virgin ask for both the code and a voucher password (which isn't provided on myvouchercodes.co.uk)

Anyone been successful with this offfer & if so what is the voucher password to activate it ??

Thanks in advance.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,
    Wonder if anyone has tried this?
    Days Out vouchers give 2 for 1 admission to a range of attractions when you show a rail ticket. Does this need to be a proper National Rail ticket? I can get really cheap travel for my train journey by booking through Megabus but will this ticket be eligible?

PS if this DOES work it's an amazing cheapskate special! :)

yes it does have to be a valid National Rail Ticket bought that day for travel.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure