Money off coupon 'chat' thread

Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,922 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I used a £50 off code and my order was processed and money taken aswell the item being despatched to me. they even sent a tracking number, but the item did not arrive and when I queried it I was told the item has been called back and my money will refunded because I used a code which I had not qulaified for.

Can they do this?

Yes they can if you used a code that you didnt qualify to use.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Thanks for the advise is thefre anywhere on the net or on this website that tells you the rules of using these codes? When I used the code there were no terms and conditions for the code listed.
  • sheep-ali
    sheep-ali Posts: 573 Forumite
    Options
    freccle wrote: »
    Anyone else having any problems redeeming coupons from Supersavvyme.com? I had about 8 coupons, at least 5 of which were for Tesco specifically but my, very large, Tesco branch refused them saying they didn't accept any printed coupons. I had a couple of general store ones which were refused at Wilkinsons too. So what is the point of tesco etc advertising reductions on these sites? It's extremely embarrassing when you've held the queue up for 10 mins to then get the voucher refused :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I have just had 2 coupons refused in Asda.:(
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,922 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the advise is thefre anywhere on the net or on this website that tells you the rules of using these codes? When I used the code there were no terms and conditions for the code listed.

Every code should have t&c's

There was a big thing on here a while ago about Littlewoods codes, they were charging people the full price on their payment methods if the codes were not specifically for the account holder.

If you have a code emailed or posted to you then there is no reason not to use it, if you find one on a website then you use it at your own risk if there are no t&c's stated.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • VintageBelle
    Options
    Hi

I've just noticed I have a £10 off in store moment with no minimum spend at the Fragrance Shop. Has anyone used there's or had any problems with it? Can you just get an item for £10 for free?

Cheers

Anna
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good news the £5 sunplus Morrisons voucher arrived today!

so that's £15 morrisons vouchers and 2 lip glosses for free!!
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    surfsister wrote: »
    Good news the £5 sunplus Morrisons voucher arrived today!

so that's £15 morrisons vouchers and 2 lip glosses for free!!

Strictly speaking it wasn't free - it was £1!
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    doh!! I forgot that!
  • BigMamou
    Options
    The MSE email promoted Virgin Wines £40 offer is turning into something of a nightmare. Is anyone else having trouble getting their delivery?

This is the first time I've used an MSE "blagged" offer and frankly it doesn't reflect well on Virgin Wines or the site.
  • RubyRoberts
    Options
    Hey Guys -

I was looking around for a Christmas jumper today and found one I loved from Chicksrule! They're all 20% OFF TODAY!

use the code - 20JUMP

enjoy x

:snow_grin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills