Money off coupon 'chat' thread

Options

Comments

• hnscott
    hnscott Posts: 135 Forumite
    Options
    Why don't you read post #680 and work out what the problem might be?

I'll give you a little clue, the vouchers were deducting the wrong amount.

Apologies for the chat, but this post is meant to stop other people jumping in and saying "Yes, it's always tesco" etc. then telling us about every time they have had a voucher refused by tesco.

Work for Tesco's Press Office do you?? I'm well aware of the problem and yes I have read the previous post. The issue here is that fact that TOSco take it upon themselves to do what they please when it comes to accepting coupons. :mad::mad:
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    hnscott wrote: »
    Work for Tesco's Press Office do you??

No.
    I'm well aware of the problem and yes I have read the previous post.

If you were aware of the problem why did you make the post you did?
    The issue here is that fact that TOSco take it upon themselves to do what they please when it comes to accepting coupons. :mad::mad:

No, the issue is tesco not accepting one particular coupon. A valid reason for them not accepting it was given and that should have been the end of it. This is not a chat thread, if you want to attack tesco do it in the chat thread.

As for them doing what they please when it comes to accepting coupons, of course they do! There is no law that says they must accept them, they can accept or refuse them as they wish and they don't have to give anyone a reason for doing it.

If you must reply this post please do it in the chat thread, not this one. Just mention that you are replying to this post, or include a link to it.
  • NurseMoneySaver1122
    Options
    Hi all

I missed out on the Gigajam voucher in Saturday and Sundays daily telegraph. I really wanted to get both; the keyboard voucher for myself and the guitar one for my father.

Any idea if this offer will be on again, or if there are any codes elsewhere for it?
  • Perranlady
    Perranlady Posts: 1,356 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi All

I have heard reports of the cokezone voucher scanning again in Tesco, can anyone confirm??

Many thanks
  • dipashah
    dipashah Posts: 419 Forumite
    Options
    Perranlady wrote: »
    Hi All

I have heard reports of the cokezone voucher scanning again in Tesco, can anyone confirm??

Many thanks

I tried at my large tescos yday - the lady didnt even try to scan it and called someone else over who said I will have to take it to CS and do it there. However, my friend at another till got hers through till. She did say it had to be scanned few times and not sure if manual override in the end, but CS did it for me with no probs as a last resort?
  • Perranlady
    Options
    dipashah wrote: »
    I tried at my large tescos yday - the lady didnt even try to scan it and called someone else over who said I will have to take it to CS and do it there. However, my friend at another till got hers through till. She did say it had to be scanned few times and not sure if manual override in the end, but CS did it for me with no probs as a last resort?

Thanks for this, I tried mine last Saturday and my Tesco would not take it, I will try again tomorrow - thanks for the reply :)
  • 1cherish
    1cherish Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    chicago town pizzas only£2 in heron if anyone has any vouchers left.
  • Perranlady
    Options
    Perranlady wrote: »
    Thanks for this, I tried mine last Saturday and my Tesco would not take it, I will try again tomorrow - thanks for the reply :)

Just to confirm Cokezone voucher scanned today in Tesco (£1.25) no problem!:j
  • I like the look of this thread!

Sorry if this question has been covered already;

I am attempting to sign up to supersavvyme and the "number in your household" field isn't allowing anything to be entered, nor are the +/- buttons working. This field is therefore stopping the restrigation.

Any tips? Or anywhere better to register?

Ta.
  • Been using coupons no probs for last few weeks, no trouts, all scanned 1st time then today in Tesco "Have to call a supervisor as new coupon policy". Delay of a few mins when supervisor comes across with a few sheets of paper. There is now a "banned coupon" list. It show pics of all the banned coupons and surprise surprise they were all mainly the £5 ones.... McCain, Pampers etc etc. It listed about 30. Luckily mine was just for a free Magnum choc bar so no probs :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure