We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Is this high mileage?

13»

Comments

  • Hammyman
    Hammyman Posts: 9,913 Forumite
    iolanthe07 wrote: »
    My fatherin-law had a C1 and I thought it was a horrible little car to drive - are you sure you really want one?

    What cars did he have before? I've pretty much mostly ever had mid sized cars so going to a "micro" wouldn't be a good move for me.
  • iolanthe07
    iolanthe07 Posts: 5,493 Forumite
    Hammyman wrote: »
    What cars did he have before? I've pretty much mostly ever had mid sized cars so going to a "micro" wouldn't be a good move for me.

    He had a Micra, which many would say is also a horrible little car. But he thought it was much better than the C1, which he got rid of quite quickly.
    I used to think that good grammar is important, but now I know that good wine is importanter.
  • Wow, what responses!

    Have decided yes, I do want a C1, but also have decided to save a bit more money and go for something with less mileage.

    Thank you to everyone who has replied.

    HN x
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.