We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
reversing into a BMW
Comments
-
I find reversing an old banger into a BMW much more satisfying than reversing an old banger into a Skoda, Seat or VW.

Disclaimer: This is a joke.
Which part is the joke?
The first 2 lines or the disclaimer? :rotfl:“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an a** of yourself.”
<><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><> Don't forget to like and subscribe \/ \/ \/0 -
It doesn't matter whether the work gets done or not. She's entitled to the money to get the damage fixed.I would be very careful about accepting a quote from her friend! How do you really know she has had the work done and hasn't just pocketed the cash?
At least through your insurance company you will be certain there is an actual claim!
Being certain there's an actual claim against you going through your insurance company is not a good thing.0 -
OP I`d like to shake your hand0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards