Lego deals thread......Please post finds here

Options

Comments

• rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    The one I was going to go for as a birthday pressie in a few months has been half inched as well. Never mind.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • BOBBIs_MUMMY
    Options
    Thanks for this just managed to order the duplo letters set for £11 odd delivered to store!! another birthday present ticked off the list :j:j
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Grrr too late on the Wilko's sale!!! I really wanted the Harbour and or the space centre for my lad's birthday but too late all oos. :(:(
  • Peas_2
    Peas_2 Posts: 130 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you SO much for the wilko lego alert. I got two boxes of letters (so we can make words!) and a box of duplo play by numbers for £35 delivered. Thank you. My little one plays with his duplo all the time so very happy!
  • zippybungle
    zippybungle Posts: 2,641 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone used the Lego drink bottle that was on here a while ago?

Same as this:
    http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=lego+drinking+bottle&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=3644355307855555164&sa=X&ei=nff1TuOZM5CV8gOD5ozPAQ&ved=0CGYQ8wIwAA

I bought one for my son for Xmas and last night when I was going to wrap it up, I thought I'd have a look at it. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong :o but it's not what I expected it to be.

I thought it would be like a sports bottle, but there is no spout. The head just seems to unscrew and it's just a bottle! At the bottom of the bottle another piece unscrews, so I unscrewed this thinking it might be a cup? but no! it just unscrews for some reason and the bottom comes off the bottle!

Am I missing something here? :o lol. Does it have a spout or something missing?? :o

Zippy x
    :p Busy working Mum of 3 :wave:
  • cocollino
    Options
    Am I missing something here? lol. Does it have a spout or something missing??
    :rotfl:

There is nothing missing on the bottle. You should now be feeling a bit silly.
  • 2monkeys
    Options
    A few lego bits in the John Lewis sale, website is very slow though.
  • zippybungle
    zippybungle Posts: 2,641 Forumite
    Options
    cocollino wrote: »
    :rotfl:

There is nothing missing on the bottle. You should now be feeling a bit silly.

Do you actually have one of these?
    :p Busy working Mum of 3 :wave:
  • emujuice
    emujuice Posts: 930 Forumite
    Options
    The bottle is pretty cool. It is just a bottle to pour/drink out of, but the bottom bit is so you can clean it properly inside. I guess you could also turn it upside down and drink out of this end like a cup. Dont' feel silly and ignore anyone being rude.
    Shame it's not bigger really (I'm an adult wanting to use it!)
  • hmc
    hmc Posts: 2,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    not sure where to ask this, the lego deal that was in the sun, we did as some others and posted off a coupon every day. we have recieved 1 so far over a mth ago and just wondered if everyone else had got all theirs and we should stop hoping lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure