Lego deals thread......Please post finds here

Options

Comments

• moomoomama27
    Options
    I ordered the lego ninjago skull truck and so far I've had an email to say it is on its way to the store for pick up.....Lets see if it arrives now!

Me too, that was the one that was dispatched the other 2items in that order refunded!
  • caterham7
    Options
    Mine was for the Millenium Falcon (1st order) and Space Centre / Police Mobile Unit (2nd order). I've got two picked and despatched emails for them. The police station was in stock when I ordered the Falcon, but went out of stock before I placed my second order, and they were only 20 odd numbers apart - I think I posted on here, then went back for a second selection while I was listing them.
  • Chell
    Chell Posts: 1,683 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The John Lewis site has crashed. DD1 got the Lego Camper 7639 today. The SEL didn't say it was reduced but the price was £7.50. I knew this was very cheap. I checked online and Amazon is charging £20 at the moment! I wish I had realised and bought one for DS too. Our nearest store is too far away to pop back for another.
    Nevermind the dog, beware of the kids!
  • go_cat
    go_cat Posts: 2,509 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Working just now - doesn't say reduced so likely to be a price match

http://www.johnlewis.com/230606228/Product.aspx?SearchTerm=lego+camper
  • rafianna
    rafianna Posts: 136 Forumite
    Options
    But out of stock. I've been checking the site frequently and whenever I do its out of stock!
  • LittleMissAltitude
    Options
    I had Space Centre and green base plate cancelled from Wilko - not happy
  • LittleMissAltitude
    Options
    Looks like Argos have some new items - Forest Police Station etc
  • mrwhizzard
    Options
    Looks like Argos have some new items - Forest Police Station etc

Most stores now have the new sets for the first half of 2012 - as well as them being available at shop.lego.com. TRU has the new Lego Friends, Ninjago and other sets, as does Smyths and Argos.
  • Dear_Mr_Echo
    Options
    I had Space Centre and green base plate cancelled from Wilko - not happy

I just got a cancellation and refund for Lego Alien Conquest tripod thingy despite having had a message yesterday that it was on it's way to the store I'd selected for delivery!
    "Whatever happened to string?"
  • loobylou232
    loobylou232 Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    Options
    I have had dispatch e-mail for space centre and green base plate. Account shows as dispatched too so fingers crossed it will arrive.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure