Lego deals thread......Please post finds here

Options

Comments

• deeburwell
    deeburwell Posts: 335 Forumite
    edited 27 December 2011 at 2:45PM
    Options
    Just had an email from wilko, cancelling my entire order. Ordered xmas eve just after it was posted on this thread. Page still shows as ready for dispatch. Gutted. Hope others have more luck.
    Recent wins: iPhone 5s, iPad mini, Micro scooter, Commonwealth Games tickets, Magnum of Champagne, Skincare Set, Make up, £250 voucher
  • caterham7
    Options
    That's bad luck - I just got one to say my items have been picked and are on their way to the store.

They hold them for two weeks or something like that, so I suppose if people don't collect their order, they will become available again then. I was at the Tesco Direct counter on Xmas eve and someone had turned up to collect an order placed at the start of October. They weren't very happy when told it had gone back.
  • wendym
    wendym Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    edited 27 December 2011 at 4:49PM
    Options
    deeburwell wrote: »
    Just had an email from wilko, cancelling my entire order. Ordered xmas eve just after it was posted on this thread. Page still shows as ready for dispatch. Gutted. Hope others have more luck.

I've just had an email cancelling half my order.

ETA: I have just worked out that I'm getting only Duplo - no Lego.
  • go_cat
    go_cat Posts: 2,509 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    My lego police station has been cancelled too :(
  • 2monkeys
    Options
    I made 2 orders, first has been dispatched, second has been cancelled.
  • moomoomama27
    Options
    I had a dispatch email from wilkinsons to say my order had been dispatched, now I've checked I've had a refund oos notification for the majority of the lego order, wouldn't have bothered with p&p if I'd known! Never bought from them before, definatley won't again!
  • BargainJunky
    Options
    I placed one order and had an email earlier today saying it has been despatched then another one telling me that they had refunded part of the order. I really wish they would get their act together - this happened last year in the sale on some storage boxes but that time they didnt even bother to tell me they had cancelled.

I think the cancelled item is the police station so I wont be needing the other police item that I ordered as I dont want to pay full price on the station somewhere else. O well you win some you loose some and did my boys really need any more lego - probably not!
  • go_cat
    go_cat Posts: 2,509 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Wonder if anyone has actually received lego i.e not had it cancelled ( not duplo which appears to be being despatched ) or if they wrongly put it in the sale :mad:
  • teabag29
    teabag29 Posts: 1,898 Forumite
    Options
    My order been refunded too for the lego city police station
  • AnotherMakes3
    Options
    I ordered the lego ninjago skull truck and so far I've had an email to say it is on its way to the store for pick up.....Lets see if it arrives now!
    Kyle 03.04.04
    Kaitlin 19.09.06
    Ruairidh 21.05.09

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! - Billy Connelly
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure