We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Lego deals thread......Please post finds here

Options

Comments

• staceytex
    Options
    theshadow wrote: »
    nice price find, huge thanks :)

Merry Xmas to ya :)
    No Problem. Hope you have a very merry Christmas too.
  • cmcconnell
    cmcconnell Posts: 2,849 Forumite
    Options
    staceytex wrote: »
    Pharoh Scorpion Pyramid back in stock at John Lewis. http://www.johnlewis.com/231125131/Product.aspx
    Posting quickly as only 7 in stock and were 10 a few minutes ago. But may help a few.
    Reduced to £32.00.
    OOS already :(
    I can only please one person a day.... Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either!!
    very greatful for almost everything i read on MSE (except for the nasties!)
  • staceytex
    Options
    cmcconnell wrote: »
    OOS already :(
    I know :( But worth checking back on their website occasionally. They had several lego sets on half price or less last week so have been looking to see if something else was back in stock at all so just checked all the lego catergories that were included in sale and came across the pyramid. It might have been a one off as lots of the stuff is not even on the site anymore, but you never know. Just hope it comes now!
  • cmcconnell
    Options
    I know :( But worth checking back on their website occasionally. They had several lego sets on half price or less last week so have been looking to see if something else was back in stock at all so just checked all the lego catergories that were included in sale and came across the pyramid. It might have been a one off as lots of the stuff is not even on the site anymore, but you never know. Just hope it comes now!

i got loads of lego from John lewis last week.... and most of it the price hadnt been changed on the POS but i scanned a whole 3 baskets through the self price checker and lots of it was reduced ! :)
    I can only please one person a day.... Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either!!
  • cmcconnell
    Options
    Pharoh Scorpion Pyramid back in stock at John Lewis. http://www.johnlewis.com/231125131/Product.aspx
    Posting quickly as only 7 in stock and were 10 a few minutes ago. But may help a few.
    Reduced to £32.00.

just wanted to say a HUGE thanks for posting this!! went down to find it in my local John Lewis and as usual no price on shelf so took it to self scanner to double check two people who were also by the scanner couldnt believe how cheap it was and ran to get some as well! :T
  • thingswelike
    Options
    Was in John Lewis today and they had quite a few of the 'out of stock online' lego clearance items including loads of that Pharaoh pyramid. I got the Camper van for 7.50 and they still had a few (Cheadle branch).
  • theshadow
    Options
    i went and took the plunge and bought the hogwarts main castle :):):)

thanks to everyone who has posted on here with bargains etc :)

you all RocK :)

Merry Christmas All:A
    :j
  • Gazos
    Gazos Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Lego Atlantis Brickmaster Book £4.99!!!!

From the Book People

xxx.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&productId=246972&searchTerm=lego

Sorry but it wont let me post the proper link please replace the xxx with www

Just Ordered mine.

To make the deal sweeter here is the code for free delivery:- AFCAROL

Enjoy!

Gazos
    It's all about the money money money!!!!

Match Betting Signups since 25/05/11: £154.32!
  • Turbostar
    Options
    Last night I picked up the Lego City Marina Set 4644 in ASDA in Norwich for £16.50, which is roughly half the average price (£30 from Amazon). They had quite a few in Norwich, but I didn't see them when I was in ASDA in Great Yarmouth a couple of days earlier.
  • cmcconnell
    Options
    Turbostar wrote: »
    Last night I picked up the Lego City Marina Set 4644 in ASDA in Norwich for £16.50, which is roughly half the average price (£30 from Amazon). They had quite a few in Norwich, but I didn't see them when I was in ASDA in Great Yarmouth a couple of days earlier.

WOW!!! *crosses fingers that chandlers fod asda has it too!!!!* :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport