We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

ChaCha

1…3839414344…58

Comments

  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,995 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Hi,

    Can someone please give me the link for joining? I went to the one given on the first page, but it's asking you to log in.

    Mny thanks. :)
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • larlie1983
    larlie1983 Posts: 464 Forumite
    littlewren wrote: »
    Hi,

    Can someone please give me the link for joining? I went to the one given on the first page, but it's asking you to log in.

    Mny thanks. :)

    http://becomeaguide.co.uk/
    Operation House Move £11993.60/£25000 (47% achieved)
    Save £12k in 2015 #135 (£390.21 / £2400) (16%)
  • littleange
    littleange Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    anyone bored of chacha yet - really wanna make 200 this month but am nowhere near!

    I'm still enjoying it at the moment :)
  • calamity-j
    calamity-j Posts: 286 Forumite
    You're a killer Ange.
  • littleange wrote: »
    I'm still enjoying it at the moment :)

    I wonder why?! :T :D
  • LegalBlonde
    LegalBlonde Posts: 1,183 Forumite
    littleange wrote: »
    I'm still enjoying it at the moment :)

    Hey LittleAnge:j

    Fancy seeing you here?? It took me a minute it's like when you see your teacher or workmate at the supermarket and are not quite sure where you know them from LOL

    You are doing so well hon I am proud of you!

    Oh and I have a different name on the forums so will keep you guessing :cool:
    Debt Free Wannabe by 1 January 2016 :o


    Jan 2015 GC £520/£450
    Feb £139/£450
  • littleange
    littleange Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hey LittleAnge:j

    Fancy seeing you here?? It took me a minute it's like when you see your teacher or workmate at the supermarket and are not quite sure where you know them from LOL

    You are doing so well hon I am proud of you!

    Oh and I have a different name on the forums so will keep you guessing :cool:

    Hellloooooo there

    Thanks :D we are all doing great! :T
  • calamity-j
    calamity-j Posts: 286 Forumite
    We've all got different names except for Ange, i'm still trying to work out who that purple creature is masquerading as on this board.
  • littleange
    littleange Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    calamity-j wrote: »
    We've all got different names except for Ange, i'm still trying to work out who that purple creature is masquerading as on this board.

    The purple one has a similar name on here I think :)
  • calamity-j
    calamity-j Posts: 286 Forumite
    I don't know why I want to know, I don't like him, keeps trying to get rid of folk. He probably needs to watch himself otherwise big Bertha will be on to him.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.