Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• SAVVYJADE
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    how do i find daves locker please

Nivea for men page on Facebook
  • sarah*a
    sarah*a Posts: 2,778 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    katierose1 wrote: »
    Hi

i have just been looking at this can anyone explain what this means??? Its in the bottom right hand corner of their email.

* ** Minimum investment £2,000 per person, Maximum investment £50,000 per person. Secure on a first charge on Shotz realisable assets and registered at Companies House. Full details available on request.

Sorry im a newbie and like to be cautious!!!!

Thanks

Hiya - I hadn't noticed that and have no idea what it means - so I've asked them on their FB page -I'll let you know what they say :D
  • michjay_2
    michjay_2 Posts: 1,366 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks everyone

Now have my colgate coupon

Think another trip on the cards to M tommorrow
  • shell157
    Options
    went to Mr A's tonight . . 100ml Colgate sold out, Colgate mouth wash sold out, Dettol no touch system sold out, ha ha ha did manage to get 2 bottles of dettol spray using moc made them 50p. Spoke with the SA and she said she doesn't think they ever got the Dettol system into the store even though shelf edge said oos.
    Loves a bargain and a :beer:, even better if :beer:is the bargain:rotfl::rotfl:
  • rhosynbach
    Options
    SAVVYJADE wrote: »
    Nivea for men page on Facebook

thank you find it now
  • sarah*a
    sarah*a Posts: 2,778 Forumite
    Options
    Oats So Simple Chocolate, Fudge & Honey are now £1.50 in Mr T's - £1 with the 50p PDF :D
  • motherbear
    Options
    Miss_Laid wrote: »

Can someone please tell me if I am doing something wrong?
    When I printed out these coupons they were huge (almost filled the sheet of A4 paper), will they be accepted at this size or is there something which I should adjust?
    I've never seen such a big coupon before!
    TIA
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    If you can't eat it or play with it ....... just pee on it and walk away.
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    Options
    I think it is better to pm people copies of emails received from head office with ref to their coupon policies rather than posting on here. I think general advice on what we know the stores policy is, is ok to post on here though. I know it isn't good if everyone writes to head offices themselves and they are inundated, but if anyone is having trouble with a certain store and they write to head office then that store should get sorted, which is better than showing someone else's email.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    Options
    well thats all 53 pages read:eek:
    and i must say i'm alittle disappointed :(

SHOPPING LIST WILL BE UPDATED ON WEDS 22nd

That's no good I want to go shopping on Monday:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Welcome back and good luck with the new thread;)
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• I have just been looking on one of the other sites and they quoted last night--

"Oh my, its all kicking off over on mse, "shreddie-gate" and "campbells war".

How true :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport