Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• Gregorsgirl6
    Gregorsgirl6 Posts: 45 Forumite
    edited 17 September 2011 at 6:29PM
    Options
    Has anyone got any links to tesco, Asda, Sainsburys and morrisons policy's on accepting internet coupons? I was told in tesco that they could only accept coupons for so much of the percentage of the shopping. I think this is wrong though, so need to show them in case of anymore problems. thought it best to carry all their policys around with me in case of further problems with trouts!
    Hi, I posted 2 days ago regarding an email from Mr A regarding coupon policy, unfortunatly I can't remember the page number, possibly 140?
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    sinw wrote: »
    The colgate coupon, try deleting your old pdf for 50p then do it you should then get the 75p one insted it dont overwrite uc
    sinw wrote: »
    The colgate coupon, try deleting your old pdf for 50p then do it you should then get the 75p one insted it dont overwrite uc

Apologies if this has been mentioned, not been about today (fitness exam and some couponing) but re the above coupon, Plax is on offer in Mr M for £1 atm too but looking at the shelf barker, the promo ends tomorrow (18th Sept).

Had tons in the one I go past (only on a weekly basis) Huge pallet at the entrance and lots in the dental section. 25p each if you use the voucher.

There is also some other Colgate stuff on offer but none that can be used with the coupon - no abusing please ;):A
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• brighteyes1987
    Options
    Hi BE, which Dettol sprays did you buy? As my Mr A's still have it marked up at £2.02 for the Surface cleaner

It was the anti-bacterial cleanser, (the pdf for this and wipes is on page 1) They were on rollback at £1 each along with the wipes...

Maybe a new promotion as not showing online and they had loads of cleaning products as you entered the store reduced to £1

HTH xx
    March grocery challenge 147.28 / 150.00 :j

April grocery challenge 60.36 / 150.00
  • copperheadjack
    Options
    Regarding a previous post, this is an email I received today from Mr A's regarding coupon policy.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email Asda about our policy on coupon acceptance at the ****** and ******** stores.

As requested, below is a copy of our policy:-

We'll accept all manufacturers' coupons (including internet coupons) in line with the terms and conditions of each coupon I.e. Customers must buy the product to redeem the coupon.

There is no limit to the number of coupons that can be redeemed in a transaction, however stores discretion does have to be used and most stores do say only 10% of the customers bill can be used in coupons.

The coupons do have to be redeemed against the product specified, e.g. 24 x 10p coupons off Heinz baked beans - customer must purchase 24 cans of Heinz baked beans.

1. The coupon must be 'in date'.

2. The coupon must not be for a specific retailer other than Asda. e.g. 20p off toothpaste at Tesco.

3. The customer must have purchased the product.

Each coupon has a bar code, which should be scan able.

Coupons used at the Self Scan Checkouts,

All coupons tendered at self-scan will require authorisation. This means with each coupon scanned, the system will automatically trigger an intervention and the host must authorise.

I hope it clears things up for you.

Thanks for getting in touch with Asda and for giving me this opportunity to explain our policy. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Kelvin Edet
    ASDA Service Team

Tel: 0800 952 0101

I think this is the post Gregors :)
    If it's cheap I Like it. If its Free I love it!
  • kerri_gt
    Options
    LadyCoupon wrote: »
    I've been getting mine in Morrisons, because they are 2 for £1 so 2 free with 2 coupons, but not everyone has a Morissons near them, so good if you only get to Tesco.

I think the gravy granules in Mr M are also now 2 for £1.50 - don't hold me to it but I'm sure I noticed it when I was in there looking for the Sacla.
    JAN NSD 11/16

• brighteyes1987
    Options
    I think my addiction is getting worse :rotfl:

After my lovely shop at Mr A's earlier this morning I popped along to Mr T's to get a new tv.

(was a bargain actually, technika 32" £199!!)

So as I'm leaving I started thinking about the moc's in my bag....
    no...no....no... enough for 1 day I thought

Could I resist.. AS IF!!!

So i went back in only for a tin of soup and a pack of bic razors tho and I felt great afterwards lol :rotfl:
    maybe this is down to the fact that I have never been trouted so it's always a great feeling lol xxx
    March grocery challenge 147.28 / 150.00 :j

April grocery challenge 60.36 / 150.00
  • kerri_gt
    Options
    btw, just to confirm, dettol surface wipes and spray are showing online at £1 each again in Mr A.

and for whoever asked, it's this Colgate toothpaste that's £1 in Mr A - it's the 50ml one, the 100ml are 2 for £3

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/search/searchcontainer.jsp?trailSize=1&searchString=colgate&domainName=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=94616
    JAN NSD 11/16

• myrtleturtle
    Options
    Hi All

sorry for the extended absence, i'm up and running again now.
    will do all updates asap ,see theres been 53 pages in my absence:eek:
    SO A BIG THANKS TO CW FOR UPDATE POST:A

MT

• Gregorsgirl6
    Options
    It was the anti-bacterial cleanser, (the pdf for this and wipes is on page 1) They were on rollback at £1 each along with the wipes...

Maybe a new promotion as not showing online and they had loads of cleaning products as you entered the store reduced to £1

HTH xx

Thanks for that, I bought some yesterday, but only 50p reduction on full price..typical a day later they are half price :rotfl:Oh well theres always Sunday!
  • LadyCoupon
    Options
    Evening everyone. Am I right in thinking you have all used, or some of you, a conditional spend coupon in Tesco when it was from another store? I had a £3 off a £30 shop coupon and just been to Tesco, I checked at Customer Service on my way in and they told me they don't accept Co-op ones. I just rang Tesco customer service and they told me they don't accept them for other stores.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure