Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    buffy1981 wrote: »
    Who's this phill who people write to, to complain? I want to make a complaint but cant find the right thread, could someone point me in the right direction please?? :)

it's post 5 on the first page :)
  • agakas2401
    Options
    Hello everyone Haven't been for a while very busy- work , kids, home
    Thanks to mt to keep this thread updated and coupon related.

founded new coupon

http://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/lenor/home.aspx

hope all of you have great coupon evening
  • Aesop
    Options
    :hello: MT, nice to have you back.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Regarding a previous post, this is an email I received today from Mr A's regarding coupon policy.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email Asda about our policy on coupon acceptance at the ****** and ******** stores.

As requested, below is a copy of our policy:-

All coupons tendered at self-scan will require authorisation. This means with each coupon scanned, the system will automatically trigger an intervention and the host must authorise.

Kind Regards,

Kelvin Edet
    ASDA Service Team

Tel: 0800 952 0101

ooooh Kelvin, not at my store they don't. :think:
    had 6 coupons today and the only ones that the SA had to get involved with were the colgate coupon and the daily mail wowcher, which specifically said, a member of staff had to key in the value of the voucher. I processed the others quite happily by myself.
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    check out this pish taker...

cankster wrote: »
    For those that doubt the power :j
    http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/cankster123/IMG_0166.jpg

I'm not eating them all myself you know, I dish them out to friends and family, robin hood of tescos :cool:
    cankster wrote: »
    Grabbit while you can thats what I say (i have a nice big garage.

When I went last night the store manager was called and said I had being doing too much bulk buying and there store policy was no more than 12 of each item (ithink he was still smarting from the 130 boxes of shreddies) so I pointed out I had 12 jars of eacj flavour they did and was not breaking his policy as they were different items. He eventually relented and let me take the lot!!!
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 17 September 2011 at 9:09PM
    Options
    THIS POST HAS SELF DESTRUCTED (thanks for not quoting everyone - much appreciated and enjoy your Colgates ;))
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVDtn65rLDN6KcjdCc29JDdBI3cQ4PxjNPO7M5oD6IJQJ_UhFdnwQTjCU

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • katierose1_2
    Options
    sarah*a wrote: »
    OK - this is an odd one but a possible money maker :p and I hope it makes sense :rotfl:

I've had an email from Big Shotz with a 52p PDF coupon off their vitamin drink (RRP £1.52) Valid until 30/9/11

They also have a cash back offer whereby for every 10 you buy you get £10 cashback from them - but if you buy 10 from Waitrose and send them a copy of the email and your Waitrose receipt you will get £15 back.

The blurb says

To claim your £15 you MUST send a copy of a waitrose receipt AND a copy of the email (second link) before 31/10/11

ETA: The link for the coupon is a 4 page document :eek: You only need page 1 for the coupon but page 4 has a list of participating Waitrose stores - worth checking before you print :D

Hi

i have just been looking at this can anyone explain what this means??? Its in the bottom right hand corner of their email.

* ** Minimum investment £2,000 per person, Maximum investment £50,000 per person. Secure on a first charge on Shotz realisable assets and registered at Companies House. Full details available on request.

Sorry im a newbie and like to be cautious!!!!

Thanks
  • emmad5689
    emmad5689 Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    check out this pish taker...
    I really don't know how some people have the nerve or the time, I enjoy couponing and especially getting free items but i am more than happy with my 4 tins of soup, 2 saclas and 2 boxes of cereal. I admit i am a wimp and daren't try putting more than one through at once so I would never have the time to get a stock like this.
    To get to Disneyland Florida 2016
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone
    have registered just so I could say thanks to everyone who has contributed coupons and or advice.
    I watched extreme couponing on tv and thought I bet I know where I can get the low down on it and sure enough its all here.
    Seemed to be getting a bit heated a few nights back considering we are all here for the same thing to save a few quid off our shopping bill.
    So far I have used the shreddies, mccains, comfort and colgate (had to join facebook for that but well worth it) mouthwash for 25p thanks to Mr A, tried for the campbells soup with my email and the wife's but I guess they have stopped it as nothing ever came through (checked the spam folder).
    Oh and I tried for the bounty offer but ended up 3 packs for £3 still a good deal as far as I can see.
    I can see how this can become addictive checking this thread for the latest offers.

So a big THANKS to all
    David
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • michjay_2
    michjay_2 Posts: 1,366 Forumite
    Options
    David. wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    have registered just so I could say thanks to everyone who has contributed coupons and or advice.
    I watched extreme couponing on tv and thought I bet I know where I can get the low down on it and sure enough its all here.
    Seemed to be getting a bit heated a few nights back considering we are all here for the same thing to save a few quid off our shopping bill.
    So far I have used the shreddies, mccains, comfort and colgate (had to join facebook for that but well worth it) mouthwash for 25p thanks to Mr A, tried for the campbells soup with my email and the wife's but I guess they have stopped it as nothing ever came through (checked the spam folder).
    Oh and I tried for the bounty offer but ended up 3 packs for £3 still a good deal as far as I can see.

Hi

PM me your email and I will forward you PDF

Many thank

Mich
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business