The student panel - amazon vouchers (ac.uk email needed)

123457»

Comments

• Fire_Fox
    Fire_Fox Posts: 26,026 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I haven't had a single survey in a year. Or maybe I have since I can't/ don't access my college e-mail on a daily basis.
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
  • Stubert
    Stubert Posts: 733 Forumite
    I think it took me 4 years to reach my 25 points!

You have to be really quick on most of the surveys to get onto them. As they very very rarely send them out. But they're usually pretty simple and not that long winded.
  • Been with this company two years now and have only managed to complete 2 surveys. I'm always quick at replying to them but after I enter some details they say that I'm not needed. It's getting really frustrating and I'm thinking that I shouldn't have wasted my time with them.
  • Im up to 19 points now (just did a survey). I joined in sept 06 and i think i've tried to do every survey i got sent. There's much better survey companies to sign up for.
  • I'm up to 24 points after nearly 5 years. I switched to the graduate panel and have tried to switch back to the student panel again now I'm doing a masters. They sent me an email with a link where I need to enter my "code" as well as my password - no idea what this code involves, and as a result I can't do any more questionnaires to get my last point! Argh! Anyone know what this code is?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure