The student panel - amazon vouchers (ac.uk email needed)

This is a student survey site where you get paid in amazon vouchers. I have built up £23 so far (need £25 to get sent a voucher!). You get £10 just for signing up!

You must have a .ac.uk email address to join this!

http://c01.opinionpanel.co.uk/

Comments

• leedsleeds
    leedsleeds Posts: 58 Forumite
    thanks darren :)
  • elvis_bloggs
    elvis_bloggs Posts: 8,276
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Darren21 wrote:
    You must have a .ac.uk email address to join this (so if you are a student, have been a student, work at a uni, then you will be able to join!)
    How does one get a ... ac.uk ... email addy .... without being connected to a uni. ???
  • Darren21
    Darren21 Posts: 882 Forumite
    How does one get a ... ac.uk ... email addy .... without being connected to a uni. ???

Although it would be good if every1 could benefit from this, If someone does know how to do this I would urge them not to post it as this is such a good offer just about every member of this board would join which would ruin it for current members and cause the site to improve security - it would be slightly obvious when they current have around 1-2k members if 10,000 people signed up in one day!!

Sorry elvis!
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,124 Forumite

I don't think you can and agree with the op that this should be used by genuine students only. Maybe this could be moved to the students board?
  • bs7
    bs7 Posts: 774 Forumite
    thanks for the post, m8
  • elvis_bloggs
    elvis_bloggs Posts: 8,276
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    jo_b wrote:
    I don't think you can and agree with the op that this should be used by genuine students only. Maybe this could be moved to the students board?
    Ok, I can live with that, good luck students. 1a_y_tongue1.gif
  • Lychee
    Lychee Posts: 446
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've got two .ac.uk e-mail add from my uni, would it be a problem if I signed up twice using each address?
  • Darren21
    Darren21 Posts: 882 Forumite
    Lychee wrote:
    I've got two .ac.uk e-mail add from my uni, would it be a problem if I signed up twice using each address?

I think this is more of a moral than technical issue ...
  • esalan
    esalan Posts: 411 Forumite
    Looks like you must be a STUDENT, not an ex-student or uni worker:

Who can join The Student Panel?
    Anyone in full or part time education studying for a degree or postgraduate qualification at one of the 170 UK universities and higher education institutions (as defined by the Higher Education Statistics Agency [HESA]).

Good luck, genuine students!
  • ghbradshaw
    ghbradshaw Posts: 34 Forumite
    Darren21 wrote:
    This is a student survey site where you get paid in amazon vouchers. I have built up £23 so far (need £25 to get sent a voucher!). You get £10 just for signing up!

You must have a .ac.uk email address to join this!

http://c01.opinionpanel.co.uk/

Cheers for this, just signed up! How often do you get surveys? How long did it take you to reach £23?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure