Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 21 (and chat)

Options
1206207208209210212»

Comments

• madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    Options
    munchkinz wrote: »
    Just had my worst shop ever :mad:

First I pick the only trolley that wont go straight kept veering left, which only got worse the more I put in, and I was getting a lot.
    Gets to the till, SA wouldn't accept my APG and my S's CS called super who asked CS who still said no, tried arguing that I had used them before, but was too hot and tired, forgot I had my print outs :doh: . Also would only take half my This water moc's because 'they are on offer' so ended up paying for some of them, then the SA could only remember putting 3 packets of Almonds through not 4 which I had moc's for, the recipt showed almond x 3 and wasabi, but wouldn't believe the wasabi was almonds so had to search through a trolley piled high :eek to find them.

Do you think an email to HO is in order?

EDIT: Just realised they didn't give me all the unscanned water moc's back I had 14 (OH been claiming them too) they scanned 7 but I only got 5 back :mad: I hate T's sometimes. :mad:
    Easy enough to say after MK but you've gotta keep a rough idea in ya head on what you should save.If you int happy refuse the transaction :T:T
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    neosi wrote: »
    Also a quick question if someone would be so kind in answering, ive just printed the free pack of almonds coupon..
    however ive got a till spit from Mr T for £1 off...do you think they would work together ie giving me £1 of the rest of the shop...:cool:

Ta

I have used a till spit and MOC in the past for the same product but definitely split them so hand one over at the beginning of your pile of coupons and one at the end.
  • welsh_mummy
    welsh_mummy Posts: 317 Forumite
    Options
    Another successful trip to Mr T's today - £42.68 down to £21.41 with CS, Daily Mail MOC & other MOC. Didn't manage to get some of the products so will need to go to the big T's in Aberd**n at some point over the weekend.

Well chuffed with myself, however, OH saw the free spam and said "why did you buy that" - cos it's FREE!!! He claims he will not eat it though x
    MFW - currently at £23,610 (Aug 2014) MFD 2020
  • gill377
    gill377 Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    Options
    x_Bunny_x wrote: »
    Hmm, i think i never get these big high vouchers, because i always get asda's own brand stuff, i just did my receipt and i got 37p back :o

Have you clicked your post, to see if voucher can be printed off by everyone on here, just in case it can :eek:

thanks bunny, only just got home but have now deleted it.:)
    Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.

never complain about growing old,far too many people have been denied that privilege.

• highland2010
    highland2010 Posts: 373 Forumite
    edited 5 August 2011 at 11:18PM
    Options
    I had quite a good wee shop in Mr T's today, a £48 shop down to £28 with various coupons, nearly forgot to buy the Daily Mail before I went to the checkout, so had to double back and get that lol :D

Allthough I could have kicked myself when I realised that I had left some of my coupons in the house, no bic razors, purple wkd or almonds for me today, damn! Just need to save them for another day I suppose ;)

it must have bee a good day in town today! , has the almond voucher x2 , helpful in bringing the total spend to £40!! them Wasabi are hot!

also the 50p off "loosing voucher" also useful as seems a shame to waste a free bag voucher on half price ( until 23 Aug), saving them for the coop, a couple of dr P easly makes up the diference and as they are 50p the SA doesnt have to bother checking the price , otherwise can take a while with free crisps when they have to check if they dont believe the price you tell them
    like yourself nearly 50% saved throgh voucher / coupon would have save more but needed a couple of things that were not either on offer or has a coupon!!!!, but the mail voucher and a competitor til split softened the blow a bit!!

did they have any of the 32p chocs (Value Quality st!) when you were in sold out this evening when i was in.

will have to rally the coupons ready for the weekend if more vouchers in paper,

you seen any Mr S spend and save not seen any in post or local rag yet, would be handy to keep the mail voucher company
  • Unintended_Muse
    Options
    moi wrote: »
    30p Vitalite coupon (doesn't appear to be on page 1 already)

http://www.vitalitedairyfree.co.uk/#/home

top right; click the hot air balloon "get 30p off your next pack".

Fill in details & it generates a personalised coupon (tho not personalised needing that stupid couponstar software). Expires in 2 weeks.

(Whether it expires in 2 weeks from when you print, or whether it just lasts til 19th August I don't know)

If you actually buy Vitalite [like me] and use the code to enter the competition to win the 4 bikes, it then leads to another moc for 30p which is a Pdf, dated 03/09/11

http://www.vitalitedairyfree.co.uk/assets/pdf/vitalitecoupon.pdf
    So your answer don’t be scared of failure
    For the only failure is never to try
    Passenger - Things You've Never Done
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,303 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors