Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 21 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• munchkinz
    munchkinz Posts: 678 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 5 August 2011 at 5:09PM
    Options
    simone10 wrote: »
    Afernoon all

I've never shopped in Asda to generate an APG (because Asda is too far away from me) - but i thought the advert was... if your shop would have been cheaper elsewhere by 10%, we will give you back the difference.

therefore I didn't think it was just a comparison against Tesco....doesn't it use mysupermarket for comparison so also uses Sainsbury's and ocado?
    Also the advert doesn't say it will give you an additional 10%. Just the difference if it would have been 10% cheaper elsewhere.

Or have I misheard the ad?

I think you misunderstood the ad ;)

"If we're not 10% cheaper on your comparable grocery shopping we'll give you the difference. Guaranteed! "
    "We've now made the ASDA Price Guarantee even stronger and will guarantee your comparable grocery shopping to be 10% cheaper than Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Waitrose or we'll give you the difference.
    We will always issue a voucher for the largest amount, when we are not 10% cheaper than more than one competitor.
    Example 1
    Your comparable grocery shop is £110 at ASDA, £100 at Tesco, £111 at Morrisons, £125 at Sainsbury's and £130 at Waitrose. Tesco are cheapest.
    Your comparable grocery shopping is £10 cheaper at Tesco. The ASDA Price Guarantee would normally entitle you to £10.01.
    However as we are currently guaranteeing your comparable grocery shopping to be 10% cheaper than Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose, you're entitled to an additional voucher for £9.99.
    10% cheaper than Tesco's £100 comparable grocery shop is £90. As such in total you'll receive a voucher for £20.00 to ensure your comparable grocery shop is 10% cheaper at ASDA."

More explanation here http://asdapriceguarantee.co.uk/Compare-Prices/Promotion-Details.aspx

and they compare against Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons and waitrose on your overall shop.

Think the link is on the first page ut here the link to the APG FAQ's http://asdapriceguarantee.co.uk/Administration/Questions-and-answers.aspx

HTH
    :j First mini munchkin due 05/04/2013 :j
  • neosi
    neosi Posts: 1,678 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all

Just to let you know if not already mentioned, Co-op have Walkers Senstations on BOGOF,
    the coupon via facebook for a free pack is upto the value of £1.92 so just got Two packs for 7p... :j:j

Also a quick question if someone would be so kind in answering, ive just printed the free pack of almonds coupon..
    however ive got a till spit from Mr T for £1 off...do you think they would work together ie giving me £1 of the rest of the shop...:cool:

Ta
    [SIZE=-1]Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?[/SIZE]
    OBI-WAN KENOBI
    :beer: :A :beer:
  • fernie1
    fernie1 Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, could someone please point me in the right direction for the bulmers no17 red voucher, i found it the other day and now would like to print a voucher off, after searching can not find it any where.
    Thanks fernie x
  • munchkinz
    munchkinz Posts: 678 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    fernie1 wrote: »
    Hi all, could someone please point me in the right direction for the bulmers no17 red voucher, i found it the other day and now would like to print a voucher off, after searching can not find it any where.
    Thanks fernie x

here you go http://www.facebook.com/bulmersuk?sk=app_222560981096749

All coupon links are listed on the first page, you can use your computers search function by pressing Ctrl+F to bring up a search box which will scan the page the page you are on.

HTH
    :j First mini munchkin due 05/04/2013 :j
  • fernie1
    fernie1 Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options
    munchkinz wrote: »
    here you go http://www.facebook.com/bulmersuk?sk=app_222560981096749

All coupon links are listed on the first page, you can use your computers search function by pressing Ctrl+F to bring up a search box which will scan the page the page you are on.

HTH

Thank you very much, was looking all through and then clicking on the top (search this forum) but it keep taking me to a link with brighton i think! im cr*p with computers lol,:rotfl:
    Thanks again fernie
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    neosi wrote: »
    Afternoon all

Just to let you know if not already mentioned, Co-op have Walkers Senstations on BOGOF,
    the coupon via facebook for a free pack is upto the value of £1.92 so just got Two packs for 7p... :j:j

I never knew it was only vaild up to £1.92 and obviously neither did the very, very helpful S/A.
    She put it through at £1.99, so 2 packets free from the Co-op.
    Had to buy a few reduced items to make a purchase.

Got my lat 2 packets of nuts and my last 2 Fabreeze (thai again) from Sainsburys. Got some printed off for Tesco in case they come down to £2 there (or less). Had a problem with the Fabreeze voucher (again) as it showed as out of date, but manually put through again. No problem with the nuts scanning on the S/S tills, just scan the small bar code (bottom left).
    Sainsburys are/have been selling lots of Nivea and Gillete products at 75% off - got a few bits to put in son's Xmas hamper.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • Heatherlea
    Heatherlea Posts: 539 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    neosi wrote: »

Also a quick question if someone would be so kind in answering, ive just printed the free pack of almonds coupon..
    however ive got a till spit from Mr T for £1 off...do you think they would work together ie giving me £1 of the rest of the shop...:cool:

Ta

Hi, I've managed to use more than one coupon off an item at Tesco on the Ariel Stain Remover when I had a till spit and also an internet printed one. I think as long as the SA doesn't read the coupons word for word and just scans them, you should be OK as they will both scan OK. If you are handing over a few coupons I would separate the almond coupons ie one at the beginning of your pile and the other towards the end.
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    hi
    please post this kind of deal in this established thread
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1255347

madkitty wrote: »
    not a coupon as such but heinz mayo is on moneyback guarantee at the mo http://www.heinz.co.uk/media/621357/mayonnaise_money_back_guarantee.pdf and its BOGOF in co-op for a couple of weeks :j
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    thanks for posting
    the ariel and bold gel and fairy fabric softner have all finished too

shopndrop wrote: »
    Just tried to print a coupon for Fairy Non Bio from SSM and got the following message
    This offer is no longer available

We're sorry, the coupon offer that you requested has ended and we cannot give out any more coupons.
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    thanks for posting
    now added direct link to 1st pages

moi wrote: »
    30p Vitalite coupon (doesn't appear to be on page 1 already)

http://www.vitalitedairyfree.co.uk/#/home

top right; click the hot air balloon "get 30p off your next pack".

Fill in details & it generates a personalised coupon (tho not personalised needing that stupid couponstar software). Expires in 2 weeks.

(Whether it expires in 2 weeks from when you print, or whether it just lasts til 19th August I don't know)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure