IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Civil Enforcements / Norwich Pharmacal Order

Options

Comments

• esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you don't know who was driving you cant tell them! You would be in court under oath. So if the truth is you don't know that is what you have to say.
    They then could ask who may have been driving. You would then just have to list the people who could of been driving!
  • kahlenb
    kahlenb Posts: 12 Forumite
    edited 29 June 2011 at 3:13PM
    Options
    I have contacted peter jones who put alot of information about this on the pepipoo website, he has agreed to talk to me to try and sort this out.

They have not stopped the court date on the 18th..so i can only assume it will still go ahead.

I am trying to attach images but don't know how...
  • HO87
    HO87 Posts: 4,296 Forumite
    Options
    Attaching/posting images is covered in a "sticky" cunningly hidden at the top of the board. Click Here

I note that you joined PePiPoo an hour or so before you posted here. A piece of advice - people will generally be reluctant to communicate by PM with otherwise anonymous posters so I suggest that you start your own, open thread on PePiPoo so that you attract maximum attention rather than singling out individual members.
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
  • kahlenb
    Options
    thank you for the uploading advice. I haven't pm'd anyone, and only posted here as i thought i may get some help, as someone else had talked about NPO, I will know better for the future. I joined pepipoo on the 09/06/11, when I was first served with court papers. I'm sure other people will no doubt think this is all rubbish or whatever, quite frankly I've decided to deal with this alone, seek legal advice and leave the forums for those who want to be ridiculed, berrated and cajoled. All i will say is, VCS ARE taking me to court, and they HAVE applied for a NPO so it is not unheard of. I hope others who get into this position find a way out, and good luck to them if they come in here and ask for help...
  • peter_the_piper
    peter_the_piper Posts: 30,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I look forward to seeing your post on pepipoo, it could be illuminating. Why they wish to spend hundreds on a case like this can only be explained in PPC's La La Land.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • HO87
    Options
    I don't think we should lose sight of the fact that Mr Renshaw-Smith of VCS (and Excel of course) sits on the board of the BPA and as a man who enjoys a comfortable lifestyle could more easily afford the punt - if indeed that is what this turns out to be.
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
  • Sirdan
    Sirdan Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Options
    kahlenb wrote: »
    thank you for the uploading advice. I haven't pm'd anyone, and only posted here as i thought i may get some help, as someone else had talked about NPO, I will know better for the future. I joined pepipoo on the 09/06/11, when I was first served with court papers. I'm sure other people will no doubt think this is all rubbish or whatever, quite frankly I've decided to deal with this alone, seek legal advice and leave the forums for those who want to be ridiculed, berrated and cajoled. All i will say is, VCS ARE taking me to court, and they HAVE applied for a NPO so it is not unheard of. I hope others who get into this position find a way out, and good luck to them if they come in here and ask for help...

How interesting..just enough that it may be true and then a nice rant about how unhelpful this forum is ..looks a bit like a set up doesn't it ?

There IS a simple guide to posting images here ...you have not bothered.

You were given the best advice as in post new thread on pepipoo....you have not done this either.

Sorry but on the face of it this SO looks like just another PPC tactic to discredit the forum and sew seeds of doubt in people's minds about NPOs being sought by VCS and others.

HOWEVER if it is not so please please forgive us and post back with any outcome from your NPO hearing ...
  • HO87
    Options
    kahlenb wrote: »
    thank you for the uploading advice..... I joined pepipoo on the 09/06/11, when I was first served with court papers.
    You pardon is begged - I misread the date of your joining and my advice was intended as just that simple neutral advice. You must keep in mind that there has been a long history of posts like yours that have turned out to have been planted by private parking companies.

PePiPoo is most certainly the place to get good, detailed advice and more so given the length of time that you have had these papers one wonders somewhat why you have not openly posted on that forum yet. I suggest that you do and although I understand your caution please extend that same courtesy to us and bear with us as your bona fides are explored. Its not personal.

• kahlenb
    Options
    i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae137/kahlenb/Photo0566.jpg
    i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae137/kahlenb/Photo0567.jpg
    i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae137/kahlenb/Photo0562.jpg

photos as best as i can do. removed the http:// as not allowed to post links being new. no lies, or deciet, nor some laccy for VCS. the NPO only arrived today, hence the posts. thought i had a defence, and was prepared for small claims..this jut threw me.
    cheers
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Here you go:-

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure