IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Civil Enforcements / Norwich Pharmacal Order

Options

Comments

• peter_the_piper
    peter_the_piper Posts: 30,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    photome wrote: »
    Well he hasnt posted anything since the date of the original post on the 29th june.

Is he for real?
    The case was but we don't know if he was coming at it from the victims side or the highwaymans.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • notts_phil
    notts_phil Posts: 1,087 Forumite
    Options
    photome wrote: »
    Well he hasnt posted anything since the date of the original post on the 29th june.

Is he for real?

The case is real
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,363 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    The case was but we don't know if he was coming at it from the victims side or the highwaymans.

Will we/can we find out
  • emachines
    Options
    I understand that the order was given against him, thats what the lady at the court said when I called at 4:50 today
  • esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    emachines wrote: »
    I understand that the order was given against him, thats what the lady at the court said when I called at 4:50 today

As you are a new poster can I ask what brought you to this thread?
  • notts_phil
    edited 4 July 2011 at 7:15PM
    Options
    emachines wrote: »

I KNOW THIS PERSON IS LYING.

The phone number for melton court goes through to leicester. I called some to the court at 11am who said the files wouldnt come through to leicester until tommorrow. Melton does not have a counter service.

Also she said unless I was linked to the case they couldn't give any info.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    notts_phil wrote: »
    I KNOW THIS PERSON IS LYING.

The phone number for melting court goes through to leicester. I some to the court at 11am who said the files wouldnt come through to leicester until tommorrow. Melton does not have a counter service.

Actually a trusted member here arrived late, at the court, but has confirmed on Pepipoo that this is the case.

However it still leaves the matter of what information they were asking to be disclosed?
  • notts_phil
    Options
    esmerobbo wrote: »
    Actually a trusted member here arrived late, at the court, but has confirmed on Pepipoo that this is the case.

However it still leaves the matter of what information they were asking to be disclosed?

His post doesn't say that though.....
  • HO87
    HO87 Posts: 4,296 Forumite
    Options
    Glad to know that I'm trusted! Unfortunately I arrived late thanks to traffic and road works. No one else was present as best I could tell and the only information I could glean was that the case had been dealt with. I got much the same response as notts_phil as far as the disposal was concerned and that was they would not tell me unless I was connected with the case but that in any case they wouldn't know the answer until the judge rose for lunch. Given the size of the place I am sure that was a fob off, but who can tell?

In essence the answer remains in the balance. I cannot confirm the outcome either one way or the other - perhaps my wording on the pepipoo thread wasn't as clear as it could have been.
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
  • notts_phil
    Options
    I'll see if I can be a bit sneaky and get some info tommorrow. Doubtful but ill try:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure