Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• Greengage
    Options
    There you have it.  Basically Quidco allow their retailers to do whatever they like without recourse to any sort of meaningful, binding agreement!  Contractually this is a joke - one which the consumer may find less than amusing.
  • Greengage
    Options
    The ball is firmly in Quidco's court.  Either they strive to agree and enforce T&Cs  which the consumer finds acceptable or more and more will simply walk away.  We don't like being taken for idiots and your endless stream of meaningless platitudes don't wash.
  • MrX
    MrX Posts: 57 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Greengage said:
    There you have it.  Basically Quidco allow their retailers to do whatever they like without recourse to any sort of meaningful, binding agreement!  Contractually this is a joke - one which the consumer may find less than amusing.
    Yep.  Exactly what I have been saying too.  The message doesn't seem to be landing with the Quidco team though.  As I say, if the retailer doesnt want to pay, they dont have to, they just say you didnt meet one of their T&Cs, but will not tell you which.  And this is becuase in my case they can't as all T&Cs were met.  So they simply pocket the money and Quidco say 'oh well, better luck next time, but remember nothing is guaranteed is this game'.
    PS  If anyone from Quidco is reading this.  I have emailed as request previouly but my account hasnt been updated.

• ARH_2
    ARH_2 Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Having read this recent discussion, it's quite disheartening given my own recent Quidco experience. 

In my case the retailer confirmed a £426 cashback on 09-August-2020, but have (I understand from support) simply failed to hand over the money to Quidco. It seems in this case the retailer doesn't even have to make a spurious accusation that a T or C wasn't followed, but can simply decide they don't feel like coughing up even after agreeing everything has been done properly. It seems Quidco support have no way or inclination to compel the retailer to hand over the money which leaves me (and Quidco) missing out on what is quite a substantial cashback. 

Given that it's such a large cashback, if the Quidco Rep wanted to look into it, I'd be happy to provide account details. 

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ARH_2 said:
    Having read this recent discussion, it's quite disheartening given my own recent Quidco experience. 

In my case the retailer confirmed a £426 cashback on 09-August-2020, but have (I understand from support) simply failed to hand over the money to Quidco. It seems in this case the retailer doesn't even have to make a spurious accusation that a T or C wasn't followed, but can simply decide they don't feel like coughing up even after agreeing everything has been done properly. It seems Quidco support have no way or inclination to compel the retailer to hand over the money which leaves me (and Quidco) missing out on what is quite a substantial cashback. 

Given that it's such a large cashback, if the Quidco Rep wanted to look into it, I'd be happy to provide account details. 

Hey there, 
    Please be assured that we do pursue all claims with the retailers, in particular when this is taking a lot longer than expected. Please could I ask you to email over to socialsupport@quidco.com and I can look into your cashback for you and let you know the latest update 😊 -Joe
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you

I have just emailed again.
    Hey there, 

I am so sorry we are not sure why these are not coming through to us, Could you please try an alternate email  which is : complaints@quidco.com I personally man this inbox so I will see this come in and please put Ashleigh as reference just incase anyone else see's this. 

Thank you 
    I have emailed you just now as requested.
    Thank you
    Options
    Thank you

Hey there, 

I am so sorry we are not sure why these are not coming through to us, Could you please try an alternate email  which is : complaints@quidco.com I personally man this inbox so I will see this come in and please put Ashleigh as reference just incase anyone else see's this. 

Thank you 
    Thank you
    Thanks for this, our complaints team should be back in touch within the next few days to help further in this case 😊 -Joe (socialsupport@quidco.com)
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you

Hey there, 

Thank you 
    Thank you
    Thanks for this, our complaints team should be back in touch within the next few days to help further in this case 😊 -Joe (socialsupport@quidco.com)
    I also messaged on your website on saturday to which strangely enoughI  have just received a response asking me which retailer even though I put the retailer in my message!
    Options
    Thank you

Hey there, 

Thank you 
    Thank you
    I also messaged on your website on saturday to which strangely enoughI  have just received a response asking me which retailer even though I put the retailer in my message!
    So sorry to hear this, I wouldn't be able to comment on exactly how this may have happened. However, we do sometimes see that some details may not pull through, especially when talking with the bot first or that some members of staff will double check the retailer just to ensure that they're looking into the right one for you. I'll certainly pass on your feedback for this though as we do appreciate that asking for details again can be frustrating 😊 -Joe (socialsupport@quidco.com)
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,103 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 14 October 2020 at 1:08PM
    Options
    To Quidco, Over the years others have said the same thing, in these two instances I complained to both Quidco and TSB, Quidco were adamant they had not been paid for both transactions (2), TSB after communicating with TSB department that deals with Quidco transactions told me both transactions were paid and gave me payment reference numbers ...
    Why does this happen ?,
    When Quidco tell its members, merchant rejected transaction and/or claim/transaction whether tracked or not has not been paid by the merchant, how do Quidco members know based on my experience with TWO (2) TSB transactions as well as others experiences over years when having contacted the merchant to be told the cashback was paid to Quidco that Quidco are telling the truth? or is Quidco system merely not fit for purpose?
    Had I not complained/contacted the merchant in this case TSB, Quidco it would appear would have gained £50 x 2 plus possibly others I know have been waiting  for first TSB account opened via Quidco, non tracking claim to be resolved since last year :(
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback