Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi Quidco
    I am still awaiting payment of a confirmed transaction with ELC from Nov 19.

When can I expect payment please?

Thank you
    You should see an estimated payment date on your activity page. If this is passed, you might not see one. Feel free to drop me an email on socialsupport@quidco.com and I can check on this for you! -Summer
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi Quidco
    I am still awaiting payment of a confirmed transaction with ELC from Nov 19.

When can I expect payment please?

Thank you
    You should see an estimated payment date on your activity page. If this is passed, you might not see one. Feel free to drop me an email on socialsupport@quidco.com and I can check on this for you! -Summer
    Hi

Thank you for your reply. 
    There is no est date given.
    I have emailed you.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    Options
    Hi Quidco
    I emailed as requested on 16th August but not had a reply from you.
    Options
    Hi Quidco
    I emailed as requested on 16th August but not had a reply from you.
    Hey there !

I am really sorry to hear you havent had a response yet from our team, we have been keeping our contacts low at the moment so this should not have been missed. If I can please ask you email us today at  socialsupport@quidco.com  and I will keep checking the inbox awaiting this to come through. 

I hope this helps & take care 
    Ashleigh
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • POPPYOSCAR
    Options
    Thank you

I have just emailed again.
    Options
    Thank you

I have just emailed again.
    Hey there, 

I am so sorry we are not sure why these are not coming through to us, Could you please try an alternate email  which is : complaints@quidco.com I personally man this inbox so I will see this come in and please put Ashleigh as reference just incase anyone else see's this. 

Thank you 
  • Yorkshire_Pud
    Yorkshire_Pud Posts: 1,860 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 14 September 2020 at 5:10PM
    Options
    Hey QCRep, Ashleigh?, there’s a major problem with the Quidco tsb current account so called offer thread on mse. Many peoples CB moved to Confirmed today along with a blanket Your Account is Blocked following! Why? I thought the idea was for Quidco to pay out cashback to qualifying customers but Quidco seems to want to hang on to all the referral money for itself?
    Dont give generic answers or ask us to submit info that you already have! It’s the tsb current account offer.
    Thanks.
  • Yorkshire_Pud
    Options
    Waiting....."..
    Options
    Hey QCRep, Ashleigh?, there’s a major problem with the Quidco tsb current account so called offer thread on mse. Many peoples CB moved to Confirmed today along with a blanket Your Account is Blocked following! Why? I thought the idea was for Quidco to pay out cashback to qualifying customers but Quidco seems to want to hang on to all the referral money for itself?
    Dont give generic answers or ask us to submit info that you already have! It’s the tsb current account offer.
    Thanks.
    Hey, 
    If your account has been blocked in regards to this TSB transaction, please do drop us a email on socialsupport@quidco.com so we can have a further look into this for you -Summer
  • MrX
    MrX Posts: 57 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Getting really fed up with Quidco now.  2 claims for over £50 declined in the last month for the reason of "Sometimes cashback isnt paid"  Not even a reason why it wasnt paid - becuase there isnt a valid reason!  eg I used a voucher (I didnt) I didnt pay full price (I did) the item was excluded (it wasnt) or any other excuse.  Just that the retailer doesnt want to pay.  How is this right and fair?
    Retailers in question are Ernest Jones and Wealthify by Aviva.  And no longer have the comments available on Quidco either so you can warn people.  I smell a rat.  I know all of these supposed cashback sites are 'buyer beware' but the retailers are profitting nicely and then not paying when they are supposed to and not being held accountable nor have to explain themselves.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback