Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 22 January 2020 at 6:16PM
    Options
    The Quidco tracking system really looks shot to pieces.

Today, a substantial amount of my cashback (nothing to do with TSB) has become withdrawable, and my withdrawal request has been submitted.

But I can only guess what the withdrawable money is for. The estimated payment dates are blank. Status is 'confirmed' on all transactions potentially involved in the withdrawable amount. There is no "Paid" date, as is normally the case when cashback becomes withdrawable.

It's all rather odd.

EDIT: Looking at my Statement, I can now see who the cashbacks are from. It's just the Activity Transactions list that's all over the place.
  • Yorkshire_Pud
    Options
    Oh Quidco rep where art thou?:cool:;)

Still stuck in the broom cupboard?

Not much credibility or responsibility, maybe contempt, to the many tsb ‘cashback’ declined on here.
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 25 January 2020 at 2:48PM
    Options
    Hi Guys, I've been away so I am really sorry for the delay in coming back to you all!!

There was a known issue with our claims form, where incorrect and declined claims were not being accepted via the website, but this has since been fixed and all claims should be raising as normal now ��

Anyone with a TSB decline, please email me from your registered accounts at Joseph@Quidco.com so I can look into them on a more personal level. Claims will need to be raised so we can challenge the retailers decision, but I am happy to see if there is any further information I can find for you all

- Joseph
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Yorkshire_Pud
    Options
    Hi Guys, I've been away so I am really sorry for the delay in coming back to you all!!

There was a known issue with our claims form, where incorrect and declined claims were not being accepted via the website, but this has since been fixed and all claims should be raising as normal now ��

Anyone with a TSB decline, please email me from your registered accounts at Joseph@Quidco.com so I can look into them on a more personal level. Claims will need to be raised so we can challenge the retailers decision, but I am happy to see if there is any further information I can find for you all

- Joseph

Hi glad you are back.
    Claims are only allowed to be made if 1. A betting company is selected when finding the retailer because tsb doesn’t register unless part of another companies name.
    2. When entering the purchase amount which is £0 it won’t proceed unless a number is put in e.g. £1 £100 £500. 3. Claim is then registered but each cashback is then shown twice in the list of cashbacks, one as a claim, one as tracked.

The elephant in the room though!
    Why did tsb? make decisions after two months when it was supposed to be 90 days?
    Why is the decline rate 100%?! Going by those on this forum admittedly but not a single person has been successful in this premature claim decision.

Can you please sort this out as the offer is still ‘live’ and this situation is a farce.

Thanks for the offer of your email address for personal checking but it is even more work for claimants. What exactly can you do for us please?
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    ....There was a known issue with our claims form, where incorrect and declined claims were not being accepted via the website, but this has since been fixed and all claims should be raising as normal now....

As YorkshirePud has already said the claims system is not, contrary to your statement above, fixed and is certainly not working as 'normal'.

Having to go via a circuitous (and effectively hidden) route and then making up a spend figure (as the accurate figure of zero is not accepted) is not what I would call either 'fixed' or 'normal'.

Please actually fix it!

And let us know what, practically, can be done - how will emailing you help if we've raised claims already?
  • colsten
    Options
    .....please email me from your registered accounts at Joseph@Quidco.com

Sorry to be dim, do you mean the email has to come from the email address registered with Quidco?
  • colsten
    Options

Can you please sort this out as the offer is still ‘live’ and this situation is a farce.

Thanks for the offer of your email address for personal checking but it is even more work for claimants. What exactly can you do for us please?

I absolutely echo this, the situation is a farce. We should not have to individually have to engage in one-armed combat with a hostile claim system, and with Quidco CS who claim everything is fine, when it very clearly is not.

Why are Quidco not forthcoming with a pro-active explanation for why the T&Cs you have published are not adhered to, and why are we all expected to raise individual claims?

It is not reflecting well at all on Quidco when T&Cs are so blatantly ignored.
    Options
    Hi Guys, I will need to speak with another team once they are back in the office and have them investigate this further with our network. If you could email me your Claim ID's or even confirmation emails/letter's I will be able to look into them on a much more individual level. We will need to contact our affiliate network for further information and having some specific example's to take to them will really help, especially if we can tell them we have already seen evidence everything has been done exactly how it was requested on site. I do understand its an extra step and not something you guys should have to do, but for the moment we can only pass on the information we have been given by the retailers. I want to assure you we will do all we can to fight your corner!

As for the claims form I'm really sorry to hear that, It seems to be for retailers that have a Parent company" and then a few purchase specific "retailers" attached. I have passed this over to our Tech team who should update me soon.
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • colsten
    Options
    Thank you, Joseph, for looking into the matter. But let's be clear, the TSB issues are not a 'normal' claim situation.

Someone has not adhered to the published T&Cs, and that someone was not us Quidco users. Please do not expect us to jump through hoops to protract the investigation.

The issue is obvious: your T&Cs say that eligibility is checked 90 days after the account is opened. The offer hasn't even been online for 90 days, so how can payments already get declined?
    Options
    Hi Colsten,

I completely agree that this is not a normal situation, which is why I will be doing all I can to have this investigated thoroughly. Please don't see this as me asking you to jump through hoops, as in this case we will be able to continue the investigation without your claim ID's, but I did want to ensure you guys are kept fully updated individually as this goes ahead. I would also like to see what I can do personally to ensure these are expedited where possible.

In the case of the terms and conditions set, we are provided these by the retailer and we do publish them on their behalf. Until we are able to investigate this a little further I am unable to confirm the reason for the declines and why they have come through before the 90 day time frame that was set. Please let me assure you it is something I will be doing all I can to rectify.

- Joseph
    (Josep@Quidco.com)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback