Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• deely
    deely Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    colsten wrote: »
    I have recently downgraded as I didn't see any benefits for myself any longer. YMMV

don't blame you.
    I was on the fence, but I did continue when my renewal / downgrade was due in July and regretting now TBH. Certainly won't be upgrading to the new one as likely to change it again
  • Greengage
    Options
    I have recently downgraded as I didn't see any benefits for myself any longer. YMMV

Agreed. Being a Premium Member used to mean widespread higher rates, much faster payment and worthwhile bonuses. Now it seems variable withdrawal bonuses if you agree to taking your cashback as a restricted money-off voucher is about it (in return for £12 annual fee).. The "Up to 10% top-up on cashback rates" is about as meaningful as an "Up to 70% Off" sale on the High Street.
  • JEFRASER
    Options
    It would be interesting to know the percentage of successful cashback claims with this offer, it's purely academic but must be in the minority, so far. I hope it can be resolved with the fullness of time. If these declined cashbacks are not overturned, how will this affect Quidco credibility in the future, with people in the know, as to any future listing of cashback from TSB. It should not affect Quidco too much though as Cashbacks normally run there course to a successful conclusion ☺️
  • Yorkshire_Pud
    Options
    Quidco Rep last activity 14th January.

Wakey wakey!
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Quidco Rep last activity 14th January.

Wakey wakey!
    It's only Monday. They might be working part time
  • movingon
    movingon Posts: 533 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The acknowledgment email from Quidco re the TSB claim now says it takes on average SIX months to resolve TSB claims.....:(
  • Greengage
    Options
    movingon wrote: »
    The acknowledgment email from Quidco re the TSB claim now says it takes on average SIX months to resolve TSB claims.....:(

Not uncommon with Quidco claims, I'm sorry to say, across many retailers. These delays have been getting longer and longer over the years without any reasonable explanation.
  • colsten
    Options
    Greengage wrote: »
    Not uncommon with Quidco claims, I'm sorry to say, across many retailers. These delays have been getting longer and longer over the years without any reasonable explanation.
    Hoping for people to stop checking and chasing? I find that some (not all) larger cashback amounts increasingly get rejected and need extra claims, and the claims need extra chasing.
  • colsten
    Options
    The Quidco system seems generally a bit unwell atm. I just had the 3rd tracking confirmation email for one and the same transaction carried out yesterday.
  • Greengage
    Options
    Hoping for people to stop checking and chasing? I find that some (not all) larger cashback amounts increasingly get rejected and need extra claims, and the claims need extra chasing.

Indeed that may well be their hope, however I suspect it is backfiring as more and more members lose interest and the reputations of cashback firms decline.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback