Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• bristolleedsfan
    Options
    Same here three months later! Must be an enduring problem that needs fixing. Only for me it’s a TSB claim. Have to do it by email.

Answer at the time was to put cashback value £1.00 in order to submit non tracking claim.
  • Yorkshire_Pud
    Options
    Answer at the time was to put cashback value £1.00 in order to submit non tracking claim.

I tried that it, only accepted the £0 which is correct but then the declaration tick box doesn’t work. Maybe it works for others but not me!
  • ceredigion
    ceredigion Posts: 3,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 19 January 2020 at 3:13PM
    Options

It is not a non tracking issue. It is the cash back declined page, no matter what you input the system throws an error message.
    The more cynical would interpret this as a deliberate ploy to thwart legitimate claims. There is a small cohort of us all in the same position regarding declined cash back from TSB and Quidco's systems not excepting legitimate claims. We cant all be incompetent dimwits, if fact you will find a selection of very savvy individuals who are extremely adept at studying the terms and conditions of such offers ascertaining what is written and what is not then complying with them to the letter.

Sorry bristolleedsfan, quoted you but my reply got side tracked to more of a statement to Quidco representative.
  • topcat105
    Options
    Myself and my partner have both had our TSB cashback claims declined and we followed all the T & C's.
    This seems to be happening to a lot of us.
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    @ Quidco Rep, regarding the TSB issue.

The offer T&Cs state that "The eligibility is checked 90 days after the account is opened"

As 90 days have not passed yet since the first TSB accounts were opened under this offer, I am sure you agree that payments must not be declined at this stage.

Please can you have this investigated, and corrected, with some urgency?
  • Yorkshire_Pud
    Yorkshire_Pud Posts: 1,858 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 20 January 2020 at 11:26AM
    Options
    colsten wrote: »

The offer T&Cs state that "The eligibility is checked 90 days after the account is opened"

As 90 days have not passed yet since the first TSB accounts were opened under this offer, I am sure you agree that payments must not be declined at this stage.

Agreed. Tsb can’t make a decision before 90 days or they aren’t meeting their own t&c. Sure no one getting the cashback early would mind but this is all wrong.
    Quidco representative:
    My own light bulb moment is that the Estimated Payment date is triggering declines, I mean they aren’t really working Saturday and Sunday to give decisions are they!! And after about 60 days not the 90 days in the t&c.

What a shambles.

Please don’t give us generic pick a stock answer answers. If you aren’t authorised to deal with it can you please refer it up the management to someone who can sort this farce out? Thanks.
  • Beachboy87
    Options
    Another declined cashback for me as well with the tsb account.
  • deely
    deely Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    is anyone still on the old Premium account?
    Seems ages since the last £2.50 type bonus and thought that was one of the perks on the Premium account?
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    deely wrote: »
    is anyone still on the old Premium account?
    Seems ages since the last £2.50 type bonus and thought that was one of the perks on the Premium account?
    I have recently downgraded as I didn't see any benefits for myself any longer. YMMV
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    colsten wrote: »

Yes please - agree with this - need answers....
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback