Free £30 'budget-airline-beating jacket' if you'll take part in a trial

Options
I am going away last week June/July with Ryanair. There will be three people flying together and are willing to help with reviews.

Comments

• helrose
    helrose Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    I'm flying with both easy Jet and Ryan Air to and from spain mid june this year. I'm going on my own but returning with one another. Happy to help out with reviews.
  • topyam
    topyam Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options

I am travelling in the second week of June with Easyjet - two people are travelling.
    I agree to post a review and upload a photo of the jacket.

• johnandcrew
    Options
    I will be travelling with my partner last week in June and will be happy to write a review and post a photo of the jacket.
  • gazeb0
    gazeb0 Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm going to Tenerife on 24th June for 2 weeks with 7 other lads via Ryanair.
    I've been looking for something like this after seeing Martin's vid a while back, wanted to see if i could pack 2 weeks worth into a jacket and hand luggage. Would love to write a review and provide photos :)
  • bubblebing
    bubblebing Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I am flying with Ryanair on the 3rd June with a friend until the 5th June to Alicante from Liverpool. Would love to take part!

Thanks
  • howdyaudi
    Options
    Hello

I will be travelling to Spain with easyjet the first week in July with my wife on holiday. My hand luggage allowance tends to be made up of my wife's shoes/clothes/accessories so this would be a great opportunity to take some of my own gear!!
    Happy to take part in the research.
  • eugene04shef
    eugene04shef Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    Travelling Mid-June with BMI from Belfast to Manchester. Travelling party 2.

Thank you!
  • iwantitnow
    iwantitnow Posts: 564 Forumite
    Options
    2 of us are flying with Ryanair to Malaga on 26 May back 30 May, had a couple of run ins with Ryanair at the gate over luggage previously so keen to seek revenge! and happy to write a review and upload photos
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I am flying Ryanair in June and again in July. Hand luggage is always a problem so would love to try this
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • CrashWire
    CrashWire Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    I'm travelling to the US in June. Would be fantastic to not have to check any baggage in!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure