🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

How much have/will you spend today Wednesday 6/12?

Options

Comments

• rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Moozie and everyone. Have been to ASDA, with my wife, to stock up on a few things for Christmas - spent £26.00, but this was budgeted out of Christmas fund.:T :T
    Other than that I have spent £5.60 on tobacco, filters and papers. Don't think I'll be spending any more today - have a rampant toothache and can't find a dentist, so i'll probably stay in for the rest of the day, feeling sorry for myself. :j
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • anniestar
    anniestar Posts: 2,600 Forumite
    Options
    rog2 wrote:
    Hi Moozie and everyone. Have been to ASDA, with my wife, to stock up on a few things for Christmas - spent £26.00, but this was budgeted out of Christmas fund.:T :T
    Other than that I have spent £5.60 on tobacco, filters and papers. Don't think I'll be spending any more today - have a rampant toothache and can't find a dentist, so i'll probably stay in for the rest of the day, feeling sorry for myself. :j
    Been there done that EGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Hope that you feel tons better real soon.
    Blind as you run...aware you were staring at the sun.

And when no hope was left inside on that starry starry night.

:A Level 42- the reason I exist. :A
  • Mrs(no)money
    Options
    anniestar wrote:
    Hi Moozie-the demon packer of the DFW gang! Well I will be spending NOTHING today. (Bit of a cheat as I cant yet go out!!) BUT for the first time in ages I feel HUMAN!!!!!!!!! I feel SO much better. Still get a bit tired, but finally feel as though the worst is over. Many many thanks to everybody for being so kind and thoughtful whilst I've been poorly. I have been rally touched. Thank you. Best wishes to you all. Annie XXXXXXX

Pleased to hear you're feeling much better at last Annie, you're obviously on the up:T Take it easy tho and dont go overdoing things!:D
    Experience is the toughest teacher because she gives the test first then the lesson
    DFW Nerd 196 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS.
    Coins found whilst dog walking £7.56 Sun-Fri challenge: £10.00 - Spent £0.00
  • melaniec_2
    Options
    I've only spent £25 at the osteopath but I'll get 75% back as I have a HSA plan, and apart from that nothing, to ill to go out and to care!
  • bobbadog
    bobbadog Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    Options
    Just checked Somerfield's website and they have lots of "lunchy" offers on, so will stock up on OH's lunch stuff (rolls & french fries) on way home.

If some wine fell in the basket too, I wouldn't sulk about it :D
  • DontDoDebtKids
    Options
    40p on lunch (soup)!
    LBM: Nov 2004 Debt Apr06: £19,273.46 (Highest)
    Debt 2006: Jul:£18,552.06|Aug:£17,615.14|Sep:£16,297.98|Oct:£15,961|Nov:£15,760.66|Dec:£13,204.37
    Debt 2007: Jan:£13,183.71|Feb:£13,851.03|Mar:£13,349.15|April:£12,997.33 | May: £12,300.00 | June: £12,000 | July: £9,894.44 |Aug:£0
    Debt Free Date: 31 August 2007
    The £2 Coin Savers Club = £72
    Reclaiming my bank charges - £105 reclaimed
    My Diary: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=230561
  • Xbigman
    Xbigman Posts: 3,887 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I may need a new monitor at a cost of £179.99 because this websites image is starting to be burned into my current one. Or I could stop living here :D
    Regards

X
    Xbigman's guide to a happy life.

Eat properly
    Sleep properly
    Save some money
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    anniestar wrote:
    Been there done that EGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Hope that you feel tons better real soon.

Thanks Annie - feeling better already. :T :T
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • inspiremetosave
    Options
    no spend for me today!
    Targets for 2014 :

OP mortgage £18000

Pay £4260 into ISA
  • lauren_1
    lauren_1 Posts: 2,067 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    too bloody much, £46.50 for 3 hours of my instructors time, £48.50 for driving test, failed by the way:mad: , £21 to re book theory test cos next available practical tests are in 6 weeks!!!!!and my theory runs out on the 12th jan
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport