How much have/will you spend today Wednesday 6/12?

Options
Good morning lovely DFWs :)

Middle of the week at last! No slacking now....we have a challenge to meet and although mid-week is the dangerous point, we can all do it!

I am feeling tired today. Didn't sleep well, had loads of weird and wonderful dreams. Lots of work to be done here though so better get cracking.

Spent £2 on fruit this morning and that will be it.

Have a lovely day and keep it low!

Moozie x
Leason learnt :beer:

Comments

• James&Shell
    Options
    Hi Moozie,

Hope you are well today.

Im up for a nsd today,

Hope everyones ok

James
    :j WILL GET THERE SOON :j

WATCH OUT FOR THE PIG FLYING PAST!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 162 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning Moozie and lovely DFWs :wave:

I am definitely going to have a NSD today as I only have 23p left in my purse! Not sure you can even buy anything for 23p can you? I know this will last me until Friday though as I have loads of food in and bring my lunch in to work every day.

I feel tired too this morning - I spent the whole of last night wrapping my Christmas presents. Phew, they are done now but it always takes so much longer than you think doesn't it? The first present I wrapped is immaculate with ribbons and bows, the last present not so much :confused:

Have a great day everyone.
    Dealing with my debt and my weight :D
    Debt at LBM 22/12/08 £33,270
    Debt now £30,100 (9.5% paid off)

£2 coins saved and banked = £210
  • James&Shell
    Options
    You could always by 23 1p sweets.
    :j WILL GET THERE SOON :j

WATCH OUT FOR THE PIG FLYING PAST!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • poorbutrich
    poorbutrich Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Just posting eBay parcels today - will have to be careful not to look at any confectionery in the post office!
    Overpay!
  • Imelda
    Imelda Posts: 1,399 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all!

Well, I have some good news, last night I was sorting through the contents of my wardrobe for impending move to OH's flat with limited wardrobe space and I came across my ski jacket. I put my hand in the pocket and lo and behold I found 30 Euros!! This works out to be £20.

It's going straight into my savings account towards paying off the pesky ccard at the end of April!

Oh, and today is a no spender!
    Saving for an early retirement!
  • yung
    yung Posts: 700 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning Moozie et al, hope I was not in you dream otherwise it would have turn into a nightmare.:rotfl: :rotfl: it will be another NSD today for me.
    Yung
    Early Retiree debt & stress free. and Joined the SKI club:j

• bobbadog
    bobbadog Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    Options
    Erm, a whopping £113.41 on Christmas presents, online :D

Today is payday. All budgeted for, of course. I'm a good MSE-er. Am impressed so far that everything I had on my list has been in stock. Hurrah!

Non budgeted spend of £1.50 on lunch, as I forgot mine. :(
  • lynsayjane
    lynsayjane Posts: 3,547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    morning moozie!

sorry i've been awol again but i was at me mammy's for a long weekend, bonus is that i didn't have to buy food!

think i must have spent £36 over the weekend but that was for THREE nights out! need a weekend to sober up and get over it! i'd budgeted £30 but that was before i knew about sunday night too, so not bad.

£10.99 on my stepdads xmas pressie!

monday i spent £7.85 in asda, was needing shampoo and conditioner and body spray, plus lunch for work as i just got back into town in time to start!

yesterday i spent £9.13 on my food shop for the week and 90p on a bottle of cherry diet coke at college.

today should be a no spender.

have a great day all x
  • Mrs(no)money
    Options
    Hi everybody:D

Its another NSD for me today :T The money i have left in my purse is for some fruit on friday so I have no choice today but to control myself (well, my spending:rolleyes: )

I think i was overtired last night - i just couldnt drop off to sleep, then had silly dreams. Maybe the same for you moozie, - moving is a busy and stressful time isnt it? Tonight im going to have some mulled wine, purely medicinal of course - a good idea or a very good idea?!!

Sweet dreams:D
    Experience is the toughest teacher because she gives the test first then the lesson
    DFW Nerd 196 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS.
    Coins found whilst dog walking £7.56 Sun-Fri challenge: £10.00 - Spent £0.00
  • sheryldoc
    Options
    Hey,
    Can anyone eplain this challenge to me.. id like to take part.

Thank You..x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport