EZE Loans

Options

Comments

• lydecker_777
    lydecker_777 Posts: 57 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi simon, not to be sceptical have you got a letter than came with your cheque? what address was on it? if so could you post a photo on here? thanks
  • lydecker_777
    Options
    still no reply from simon? i find it amazing that out of hundreds of people awaiting a refund, someone has got one? when we have all followed the 'correct procedure'?? i would like a reply with the details of the address on the letter?
  • leonc888
    leonc888 Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    not had a reply for over a week now from both email "help" "support" i get the auto response but not reply. 2 recorded letter sent out about 30 days ago and i was told a refund will be given within 14 days and now been close to 30 days :(
  • leonc888
    Options
    trying to email from other address today in case they blocked my main email.... see what happens as now its been a month and no refund like they promised :(
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    Options
    still no reply from simon? i

Have you tried sending a PM to SimonH068 ?

Click his name, from the drop down list click "Send a Private Message to..."

I must admit I was suspicious of his post too.
  • lydecker_777
    Options
    im quite suspicious of simon h068 post, because we are all here in the same situation, and on his post simply tells us to go to a website which we have all done! not only that we are all trying to help each other with this matter and surely it would of made sense to tell us:
    a: the address the letter was sent from,
    b:the bank that provided the cheque from them,
    c: little details such as was the letter recorded? did a cover note accompany it?

all these things help us all trying to trace our lost money!!
  • lydecker_777
    Options
    just spoke with the visa charge-back guys at lloyds,

and they've said that they are sending me a claim form in the post,
    because ezeloans promised a refund, they can persue it as a non refund, now ive got to print off the email stating that ezeloans would refund me, fill in the claim form and fingers crossed?

so if you have been promised a refund and have the email to prove it! ring them!

lloyds tsb card disputes:08453006699
    ignore the loan company bit at the start and go to option 7! "i think"

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON GUYS!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A
  • leonc888
    Options
    Well just called Halifax (my bank) and they have just told me i have to wait 6 months before i can do this :( something to do with its can't be classed as fraud etc until 6 months after. :(
  • SnowTiger
    SnowTiger Posts: 4,461 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    leonc888 wrote: »
    Well just called Halifax (my bank) and they have just told me i have to wait 6 months before i can do this :( something to do with its can't be classed as fraud etc until 6 months after. :(

Halifax are clever bunnies. :mad:

From http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/sale-of-goods/your-rights-when-paying-by-credit-card/chargeback-on-credit-and-debit-cards:
    There is also a time limit on claims - Visa, for example, sets a 120 day time limit which starts from the day you are aware of a problem.
    Did you tell them you were requesting a refund under the Visa Chargeback scheme?
  • lydecker_777
    Options
    simon ho68 is right! ive recieved a cheque in the post today from ezeloans!

it had a cardiff stamp on it and the cheque is from easy loans?

no covering letter with it either?

any probs please msg me

thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills