EZE Loans

Options

Comments

• leonc888
    leonc888 Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    Well personally i think i've lost this battle, and if there changing names etc etc.

I have reported to watch dog, Trading standards etc everything really even got replys from consumer direct saying i'm entitled but the company ignores my request letter and email!

Where to from here?

can we take this smalls claims court or something?

Police can't do anything?
  • lydecker_777
    lydecker_777 Posts: 57 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    well im trying my hardest to keep digging on these scammers......im trying to find contact details for their head office based in the usa -see earlier post and from there keep going? on the power-loansdotcom website there is a phone number, of which needs trying.

but if this address for their parent company in the usa is correct then i can send them a nice letter threatening court action?

please keep digging around and this case will be solved?:beer::beer::beer::money::money::money:
  • pvt
    pvt Posts: 1,433 Forumite
    Options
    but if this address for their parent company in the usa is correct then i can send them a nice letter threatening court action?

What sort of court action do you plan to threaten them with?

Have you sent a letter to them by recorded delivery within the 14-day distance-selling cooling-off period cancelling the agreement and asking for your money back?

pvt
    Optimists see a glass half full :)
    Pessimists see a glass half empty :(
    Engineers just see a glass twice the size it needed to be :D
  • Losergirl
    Options
    Hi,

Does anyone know about using Wonga if you are setting up a Debt Management Plan? I already have an account with Wonga, but I'm worried that if I take out a small loan (which I'll definately be able to pay back on time) that it might compromise me in front of my creditors.

Would be great if anyone could advise me.

• CHR15
    CHR15 Posts: 5,193 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Losergirl wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know about using Wonga if you are setting up a Debt Management Plan? I already have an account with Wonga, but I'm worried that if I take out a small loan (which I'll definately be able to pay back on time) that it might compromise me in front of my creditors.

Would be great if anyone could advise me.

I would advise never taking out loans again, you cannot pay back the ones you have had in the past so are entering a DMP.

All of a sudden the repayment of another loan seems easy to you.
    How come you will easily be able to repay a Wonga loan, how come you cannot repay your other debts?
  • pvt
    Options

why this company is operating is beyond me.....

Probably because there's an endless supply of victims who don't read their Ts & Cs......
  • lydecker_777
    Options
    pvt wrote: »
    Probably because there's an endless supply of victims who don't read their Ts & Cs......

obviously i have made a mistake by submitting my bank details to them-*lesson learnt* but whats wrong is the fact that they withold your payment and dont comply with the distance selling regs '14 day period etc' and lie about where they are based-are not available to phone and donot respond to emails....thats whats wrong.....
  • pvt
    Options
    obviously i have made a mistake by submitting my bank details to them-*lesson learnt* but whats wrong is the fact that they withold your payment and dont comply with the distance selling regs '14 day period etc' and lie about where they are based-are not available to phone and donot respond to emails....thats whats wrong.....

Did you WRITE to them by RECORDED DELIVERY within the distance regs 14-day period? That question has already been asked, and you haven't aswered it.

Have they lied about where they're based? Where did they say they're based, and where are you suggesting they're actually based?

I'm not disagreeing that they're predatory undesirables, but ranting about their "lies", phoning them, and sending them emails isn't going to lead to you getting your dosh back.

pvt
  • lydecker_777
    Options
    pvt wrote: »
    Did you WRITE to them by RECORDED DELIVERY within the distance regs 14-day period? That question has already been asked, and you haven't aswered it.

Have they lied about where they're based? Where did they say they're based, and where are you suggesting they're actually based?

I'm not disagreeing that they're predatory undesirables, but ranting about their "lies", phoning them, and sending them emails isn't going to lead to you getting your dosh back.

pvt

ive sent two recorded letters-both within 14 days-
    their phone line is cut off-
    iff you see the other ezeloans post on here ,it explains that they are not based at 88 st johns street london....

ive tried everything? so im afraid all i can do is rant about it and hopefully stop others getting into trouble?
  • gerikLV
    Options
    I too got scammed by this company. I have written to ask for a refund and on 17 May received an email to say that the money had been credited to my account but could take 3-5 working days to appear.

Guess what, still not in my bank account. Have emailed them every day since 3rd working day, but to no avail.

I think its a hard lesson learnt, it leaves me with no money now until the end of the month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure