**October 2012 Brides and Grooms**

Options

Comments

• stir_crazy
    stir_crazy Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Options
    McKneff wrote: »
    Ive somehow ended up with 3 outfits and I still dont know which one I'm wearing,

Haha, my mum has 3 pairs of shoes and doesn't know which to pick! I hope everything goes well for your daughter.
  • johannalf88
    Options
    My auntie brought 2 outfits! She couldn't decide which she prefered- so got them both! (she did ask for a discount though!) :rotfl:

I'm hoping she is only wearing one though!! :rotfl:
    :T
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Talking about changing outfits...

We were talking about getting to hotel to then go to airport, what's happening with our clothes etc, n OH said why don't we change before we leave. My dress has a 100 buttons! It would take for ever!! But I didn't want to tell him that, so just said I haven't got a going away outfit!! And then had to convince him that I needed one if we did that! So now we r not doing that! Few- managed to sneak past with that one!!
  • dollymix84
    Options
    I'm pretty much all packed for honeymoon too... did that on Saturday :T. Just need to get OH to pack his stuff (with help from me!). I may have been a bit naughty and bought another maxi dress from the next sale...oops :o Also need to work out what to pack to take down to my parents house.

Mckneff my gran had 4 outfits to choose between (2 new!), says she has finally decided on one now.

Anyone else torturing themselves looking at the weather forecast? I know it's ridiculous as it can change even a couple of days before. OH think it's hilarious because it says things like 'it may be dry and bright, or wet and windy, temperatures may be above or below average'!

This time next week I will be looking forward to just 1 day left at work before the wedding :j
    :love: Married 06/10/12 - Best day of my life :love:
  • johannalf88
    Options
    My OH is the one crazily checking the weather! I'm the one pointing out its not going to be correct! :rotfl:
  • stir_crazy
    Options
    I had a look at the weather, but then I thought that there's no point in checking it as it can change any time.

Woke up this morning and I've got the start of a sore throat. Think I've caught OH's cold. :(
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Well if you have the cold now it will be over by next sat. That's what I said when I felt ill at the weekend! Then I got loads of veg n soup in!
  • stir_crazy
    Options
    Definitely, I'd rather it was now than this time next week! Going shopping later on for vitamin C tabs and lemsip and gong to hit it hard. Got loads of veg for soup so that's what I'll be having this week.
  • lazer
    lazer Posts: 3,402 Forumite
    Options
    10 Days to go!

Remaining to Do list:
    Print Order of Service
    Assemble favours (Have started!)
    Meet with Venue (Friday)
    Meet with Photograhper (Saturday Morning)
    Bridesmaid Dress final fitting (Thursday)
    Ice Cake (Saturday)
    Table Plans - This weekend (And still with RSVP's to chase!)

Final bits and pieces:
    Write Cheques
    Collect Suits & Dresses

It seems manageable now!
    Weight loss challenge, lose 15lb in 6 weeks before Christmas.
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Have just told someone....

I am getting married next week!! :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts