We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Help Help HELP!!!!

124»

Comments

  • spud17
    spud17 Posts: 4,471
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 13 March 2011 at 11:07PM
    forums.moneysavingexpert.comBeachbabe.jpgBeachbabe.jpg

    One of our Newquay blondes. :beer:

    (Trouble with tags)spud17
    Move along, nothing to see.
  • I had this virus. here is how to remove it successfully :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7f48-Ky9ow
    find a deal....pass it on :beer:
  • - I had a problem when I booted this morning, is this serious ?

    24q61ya.png

    ;)
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • rmg1
    rmg1 Posts: 3,159
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    - I had a problem when I booted this morning, is this serious ?

    24q61ya.png

    ;)

    Nah, ignore it, you'll be fine!! :eek:
    :wall: Flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality - Am I flogging a dead horse? :wall:

    Any posts are my opinion and only that. Please read at your own risk.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.