Unclaimed prize register

Options

Comments

• woodess
    woodess Posts: 264 Forumite
    Options
    Son phoned me today and described same letter told him to throw it in the bin!:eek:
  • BabyGuinness
    Options
    Hi all - Googled this letter I received a few hours ago. What a load of codswallop. Have these people no sense of shame at all, considering the entire country is still for the most part, in an economical mess and that the majority of people out there are finding things tight financially? Chuck these scammers into the lion pit!!!!!! In the meantime, shred these annoying waste of trees. Stupid idiots. Makes my blood boil!!!
  • Gremlette
    Options
    raycboy wrote: »
    I have also received one of these letters with the allocation code of 603498, i am going to post off for my "prize" and i will let you all know what the outcome is. No doubt it will be the digi camera but it has got to be worth the price of a couple of stamps,cheers:)

Well considering I have the exact same code as 603498, it isnt the 25,000 because there is only one of those
  • me2too
    me2too Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Did any of you go to tjhe next level? even i have received same letter with same access code.
  • albo2002
    albo2002 Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    just received the same letter with the same personal allocation code.

I only didn't bin it as I was curious how the scam worked and now I know!

This really should be made illegal.
  • QARI
    QARI Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 17 June 2010 at 11:43PM
    Options
    received this letter which I did not know until after I phoned and cost me £9:(, then later I checked on internet people review that is all scam, now they send me the letter to send £6.50 for the post, which the post not cost more than £2.46 and now more people become victims, and I will contact watchdog and other authority to stop them.

Here Is The Digital Camera Picture - Copy And Past The Link Below

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/Unclaimed%20Prize/Picture%20028.jpg

• lap1970
    lap1970 Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    I have binned this letter twice and received yet another final reminder - same allocation code of 603498 - how long do they keep this up for?
  • HappyH71
    HappyH71 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 7 July 2010 at 12:51PM
    Options
    Had this letter last month & binned it - 2nd letter rec'd this morning - same allocation code of 603498 as everyone else. So glad that sites like this exist as I was curious 2nd time around but now gone straight in the bin.
  • n1k1_2
    n1k1_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi i got a 3rd letter today and was silly enought to ring the claim line but my code is different to the above 337486, has anyone else been given this code??

i wish i had googled first before ringing!!
  • elainamae
    Options
    I have received a letter today from the NOTIFICATION BUREAU po box 78,ross-on-wye,HR9 9ZU,Awards Manager Roger Davies, Allocation code=337486.
    If u have received the same code then its defenatly a scam. i have looked on the thompson local and can't find the bussiness so defo a SCAM.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure