Unclaimed prize register

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• smeeth
    smeeth Posts: 578 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Has anyone ever taken the written claim route? Or shall I assume that would be a complete waste of time? Thanks!
    Anchor yourself to the foundations of everything you love.

Thank you to all those who post competitions!:beer:
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just a guess but I reckon you'd 'win' lots more junk mail once they have confirmed that you are you and you live at your address, writing to them is like confirming your details I imagine, lol. I always have a little chuckle at this thread as it attracts lots of googlers/newbies to the forum, I have not had one of these 'wins' yet :D
  • twinklenicci
    Options
    i had one too and binned it lol .... i think it will generate lots of spam and maybe put you on some sort of 'sucker' list lol
    Massive Thank you to all who post comps & answers on here .i'm very grateful , good luck all.
    B~ 25/04/1999, B~17/05/2000
    E~11/09/2013
  • Maple1
    Maple1 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    I got one to so glad I goggled it.
    competition challenge

£245/£2014 in 2014 :rotfl:
  • smeeth
    smeeth Posts: 578 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    catz747 wrote: »
    Just a guess but I reckon you'd 'win' lots more junk mail once they have confirmed that you are you and you live at your address, writing to them is like confirming your details I imagine, lol. I always have a little chuckle at this thread as it attracts lots of googlers/newbies to the forum, I have not had one of these 'wins' yet :D
    i had one too and binned it lol .... i think it will generate lots of spam and maybe put you on some sort of 'sucker' list lol

That's what I thought as well, in the bin it goes :beer:
    Anchor yourself to the foundations of everything you love.

Thank you to all those who post competitions!:beer:
  • colpol1
    colpol1 Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    I got a letter a few days ago. Googled and seen this thread and decided to write them a letter back telling them to stop scamming people and that I have reported them. !!!!ers.
  • Bread_love
    Options
    I have received a final letter to claimed I have read your letters now I will bin it thanks all and Martin lewis:money:
  • LCIW1975
    Options
    My mother in law, aged 86, was sent one of these scam letters. My wife, without thinking sent them an email and they sent six texts cost £1.50 each. I was furious and have been investigating. I tried to contact Ross on Wye trading standards, but you get citizens advice bureau as a front answering service. The guy wasn't u helpful, not his fault. I was looking for some passion but didn't get it. I got loads of criminal not civil, burden of proof, they will just start again, contact your mp kind of stuff. He also mentioned register of judgements orders and fines, action fraud etc. I said TS must know about them but he said they cannot talk about it!! All in all.... Who gives a !!!!
    I am in the mood to do something, but need a small army of enthusiasts to attack them. Is anyone out there keen to mount an attack on this company to get them shut down

I would like to fight this company too. I see that there was a case bought against the company, in a different guise, in 2010. I foolishly responded by text to their letter and when I rang to complain that they had misled me and they told me that I had 'chosen to read [their cleverly worded letter] that way'. I am furious with myself for being taken in by this scam and furious for others who are also £9 worse off as a result of this scam.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure