We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Finished baskets!!

1…424425427429430…632

Comments

  • Anyone doing baby baskets might be interested in these.


    W64470.jpg

    I got 2 from confetti.com they are only £1.99 each and come in pink too. (They come in 2 different sizes but are the same price, I got large ones) There are also some slightly different design bears at £1.99.
    http://www.confetti.co.uk/product/find/0.do?a30=f1259
    You have to pay for delivery but I think still good value, and they are so cute and a good size.
    I am doing 2 baby boy baskets for my dd and step dd both due soon and they will look great I will post pics of finished baskets when I have done them.
    Hope this is useful to someone. :)
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Just saw this selection of overpriced hampers on Sainsburys ...
    http://www.sainsburysgifts.co.uk/hampers/traditional_hampers_c1.html

    I am amazed especially at the fairtrade hamper as they are charging £35 and I have made one with similar products for a total of £10 including cellophane and a reusable catch kidston bag!!!

    :eek: Can't believe the cost of these :eek: Look gorgeous but those prices :eek:

    Bet yours contains nicer products too as well as being packaged beautifully :D
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • Can anyone help please? I am looking for a black box or a black basket but struggling to find one which isn't extortionately priced!

    Has anyone seen any on their travels??
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    There prob will be some about because of Halloween coming up. No good covering a box with paper?
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    49027_PE144998_S4.jpg

    Rusty, Ikea - £2.59 or £3.59.
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • Chris25 wrote: »
    There prob will be some about because of Halloween coming up. No good covering a box with paper?
    Just tried this and it went horribly wrong :rotfl:
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • Thanks Rainmac, I didn't think of there!!!!! That would be perfect.
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    66353_PE179118_S4.jpg

    Rusty, sorry me again, set of 2 boxes with lids £6.99. Ikea again!
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    76132_PE195583_S4.jpg
    Rusty, this is a cat litter tray but would make quite a cool container for a hamper. Only £3.69 too! Maybe I've gone completely mad...? :confused: Sorry forgot to say, Ikea again!!!
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • I actually like the shape of the cat litter tray :rotfl: I think it might have to be one of those and remove the shovel lol
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.