Anyone else having problems with Barclays online banking this morning?

Options
1235»

Comments

• dogsbody_69
    Options
    Hi, I made a big mistake when I opened a Barclays business account and even worse started to use (try to use) there on line banking system we have extensive problems since December and this morning I was told they had sorted the problem and NO THEY HAVE NOT,,, I can still not gain access to our account to pay the wages, apart from the worst system I have ever come across you spend a lot of time specking to people who can not help only to be moved to yet another person who can not sort the problem and when you eventually get to a computer tec you think it sorted only to find the next time you try to login the same code pops up 30803 well I have had enough I have now been on my phone for 30 mins talking to a person who could not help me even though I asked her to put me through the tec first and now 30 mins later I am still on hold ,,, AND THEY MAKE HOW MUCH PROFIT OUT OF US..
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi, I made a big mistake when I opened a Barclays business account and even worse started to use (try to use) there on line banking system we have extensive problems since December and this morning I was told they had sorted the problem and NO THEY HAVE NOT,,, I can still not gain access to our account to pay the wages, apart from the worst system I have ever come across you spend a lot of time specking to people who can not help only to be moved to yet another person who can not sort the problem and when you eventually get to a computer tec you think it sorted only to find the next time you try to login the same code pops up 30803 well I have had enough I have now been on my phone for 30 mins talking to a person who could not help me even though I asked her to put me through the tec first and now 30 mins later I am still on hold ,,, AND THEY MAKE HOW MUCH PROFIT OUT OF US..

Careful - you will die if you don't catch a breath now and then, particularly if you are shouting.
  • ValerieWrites
    Options
    For the last few weeks, every attempt I make to log in to my Barclays account results in a 'Not responding' message and a shut down of all my other windows. Very strange.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure