PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Old style daily Tuesday 15th Febuary

Options
123457»

Comments

• halight
    halight Posts: 3,629 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well the twins are back from my moms and dads:j:j They have gone upto bed and went straigh off to sleep.

We will be eating ouyr evening dinner soon. Im looking forward to that:)

Taplady i hope all is well with you.:A

Redruby
    i hope your looking after yourself, You really need to sort out a bit of you time:) With all the stress of your dad you need to make sure that you are fit and well, We all cope better if we are as fit as we can be. Eat lots of fruit and veg this will keep your body running well, And dont forget the your time this will destress you. This is very infortant as this will help you cope with what ever life is going to test you with next:)
    How about a nice afternoon out with your DD ??? Manybe a nice lunch and thena nit of shopping?

To everybody,
    I know your going to et sick of me saying this but it really dose work.

You can have everything in life you, if you only help enough other people get what they wont:A
    It really dose work, and it will work in your life too. Try it.

Enjoy yoyr evening everyone:j:j
    :jYou can have everything you wont in lfe, If you only help enough other people to get what they wont.:j
  • JulieGeorgiana
    Options
    halight wrote: »
    Wow what a thing to have wrong with you:(
    Well done on the waight loss:)
    Do you have any kids or are you still trying? You have prob said this on the thred a 1000 times but i have a merony like a buket with a hole in it :D

Thanks... took 2 years to loose it :D

I have 1 child (8 years old) with my ex, 1 miscarriage with my ex (6 years ago), and 2 miscarriages with my DH (July and October 2010).

So we really want a houseful of children.

I was made to be a mummy x
    We spend money we don't have, on things that we don't need, to impress people we don't like. I don't and I'm happy!
    :dance: Mortgage Free Wannabe :dance:
    Overpayments Made: £5400 - Interest Saved: £11,550 - Months Saved: 24
  • halight
    halight Posts: 3,629 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks... took 2 years to loose it :D

I have 1 child (8 years old) with my ex, 1 miscarriage with my ex (6 years ago), and 2 miscarriages with my DH (July and October 2010).

So we really want a houseful of children.

I was made to be a mummy x

Sorry to hear about the miscarriages:A I do think that i reameber you saying something about it/. But really my brain is like a bucket with a big hole in it and if i dont write it down i do have trouble remembering it:D Somthings stick, but others just drop though.

I can understand why you both would like another child, and it would be great for your over shild you and a bro or sis.
    I hope taht you dream/goal works out. Keep trying is all i can say and try to find out evrything you can to help:) the internet is great for this. We have more info at out finger tips that anyone ever before. We all need to make use of this for our own and others benafit.

all the best
    :jYou can have everything you wont in lfe, If you only help enough other people to get what they wont.:j
  • JulieGeorgiana
    JulieGeorgiana Posts: 2,475 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 15 February 2011 at 10:23PM
    Options
    halight thank you x

I don't mind leaky buckets :D

The internet is amazing, thanks to butterfly brain I found out low carbs help PCOS, internet research told me Low GI/GL is better... started that and the Dr is really happy with that solution.

DH and I have agreed to just see what happens, we will never succeed if you don't try x

DS however would love to know when his Baby Brother or Sister is going to happen... he says he will give up all his Christmas/Birthday Presents for life to have one... so no pressure there! :cool:
    We spend money we don't have, on things that we don't need, to impress people we don't like. I don't and I'm happy!
    :dance: Mortgage Free Wannabe :dance:
    Overpayments Made: £5400 - Interest Saved: £11,550 - Months Saved: 24
  • Dazi
    Dazi Posts: 1,354 Forumite
    Options
    just sending a :wave: and a dodgy :grouphug: today.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow x
    whoever said laughter was the best medicine has clearly never tasted wine

Stopped smoking 20:30 28/09/11 :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills