PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Thrifty Ways For Modern Days Discussion Area

Options
12346»

Comments

• notjustlaura
    Options
    Coz800 wrote: »
    Is "Thrifty Ways For Modern Days" available as an MP3 or audiobook please?

It doesn't appear to be - I've checked amazon and audible.
    Household: Laura + William-cat
    Not Buying It in 2015
  • Coz800
    Coz800 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks notjustlaura. I haven't been able to find it either. Where would be the best place to suggest this idea to the team?
  • notjustlaura
    Options
    Coz800 wrote: »
    Thanks notjustlaura. I haven't been able to find it either. Where would be the best place to suggest this idea to the team?

Here's the contacts page from the main site.
    Household: Laura + William-cat
    Not Buying It in 2015
  • hannahO_2
    Options
    This made me laugh today :D
    "According to research being conducted by the University of Westminster,.....
    Early results of a survey seem to show that British consumers offered discounts or other promotions on a range of consumer goods display a mental response which resembles that of sexual arousal."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-11404948
    Money is not the root of all evil.
    It depends on how you obtain it and how you use it.

Have you sold your soul to the devil?
  • IndependentSO
    Options
    got this FREE out of my local library and when i can afford some copies I will buy. Thanks for all the tips.
    I hope to become a respected forum member so i will be allowed to share my blog in the future.

Quote:
    I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet. ~Ancient Persian Saying
  • Decluttering
    Options
    I've borrowed my copy from my local library, there are some great tips in here! I live with my parents at the moment but when I eventually move out, I'll be buying myself my own copy to thumb through! Some great tips in there :)
    Thank you competition posters!
  • readyteddy
    Options
    Thrift me up!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business