Vivatic - Any Good?

Options

Comments

• red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    Options
    just had an email alert for surveys dont know whether to bother though.
    :footie:
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've signed up for this site and will check back regularly for the writing test. I hope it's worth it.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • mila_30
    mila_30 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    I will give it a try since as i read the thread, people are happy and enthusiastic about it. I hope to see better result for me soon.
  • jasonwatkins
    jasonwatkins Posts: 2,420 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    There's a payout due today apparently so i'm hoping it comes off - only requested a tenner, but it's still a tenner :)
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm very annoyed at the moment with Vivatic. I have been with them for a few months and have had no problems, but I completed a survey today via their site - a New Vista one - and the £1 hasn't showed in my account. I was on £3.10 before I started the survey and I'm STILL on £3.10, so I haven't been paid for it!!

I have just written to them but don't hold out much hope of getting the £1 but it's very disappointing. :(
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • tonycarew
    tonycarew Posts: 239 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 29 July 2011 at 8:30PM
    Options
    littlewren wrote: »
    I'm very annoyed at the moment with Vivatic. I have been with them for a few months and have had no problems, but I completed a survey today via their site - a New Vista one - and the £1 hasn't showed in my account. I was on £3.10 before I started the survey and I'm STILL on £3.10, so I haven't been paid for it!!

I have just written to them but don't hold out much hope of getting the £1 but it's very disappointing. :(

Hi,

I completed two surveys late this afeternoon after an email survey invite from Vivatic.I too on completion noticed that my balance had not increased and was about to fire off an email of complaint.Before I did I noticed the FAQ on the my surveys page and found the following :-

I've completed a survey but my account has not been updated instantly. How long does it take?
    We work with a number of survey companies and each has a different method of providing us details of who completed a survey. Some completions are reflected almost instantly and in most cases they are reflected within 24 hours. Surveys completed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will not be reflected until Monday morning.

Now I can't swear to the fact but I'm nearly certain that when I've taken a survey with them on a weekend in the past my account was credited immediately.I'll hold judgement until Monday Morning.
  • KayBee
    KayBee Posts: 220 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did the same thing - completed 2 £1 surveys today but no money was added to myaccount. I thought it was just me.
  • cassey1
    cassey1 Posts: 1,531 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I did two £1.00 surveys yesterday and one 85p survey today and none of them were added to my balance. I was going to leave it until Monday and if the £2.85 is not added to my balance I am going to email them.
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    tonycarew wrote: »
    Hi,

Now I can't swear to the fact but I'm nearly certain that when I've taken a survey with them on a weekend in the past my account was credited immediately.I'll hold judgement until Monday Morning.

Yes, even on a weekend my account was updated immediately after I completed the survey.

Haven't done any for a couple of weeks because I started getting screened out of every one. Was thinking of trying again, but not so sure now.
  • bex88
    bex88 Posts: 641 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    tonycarew wrote: »
    Hi,

I completed two surveys late this afeternoon after an email survey invite from Vivatic.I too on completion noticed that my balance had not increased and was about to fire off an email of complaint.Before I did I noticed the FAQ on the my surveys page and found the following :-

I've completed a survey but my account has not been updated instantly. How long does it take?
    We work with a number of survey companies and each has a different method of providing us details of who completed a survey. Some completions are reflected almost instantly and in most cases they are reflected within 24 hours. Surveys completed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will not be reflected until Monday morning.

Yea same with me. I've always been paid no matter what time or day it is, But yesterday i did a populus £1 survey and didnt go into my account, and today just now i did a populus survey and didnt get paid for that yet either. gonna wait till monday and then will contact them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure