Cheap Cinema Tickets Note discussion

Options

Comments

• rosemary2
    Options
    About the Odeon free loyalty card for 02 customers. It was mentioned in last weeks email as for "smartphone" users, but the link seems to be for an iphone only app. I can find nothing about it on o2priority.co.uk/Moments either. Is the offer still running, and if so can you get it with a Nokia smartphone, or is it actually Apple branded smartphones only?
  • sharrison1981
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Not sure how many people know about the insider Tuesday offer on a any Showcase Cinema.

Basically sign up for insider and on Tuesday just show your card and get in for £5 (or £7 for 3D films)

You also get loads of other stuff like advanced screening etc.

But if you like to watch the latest movies then Tuesdays are the way forward.

:-)
  • bobbie3917
    bobbie3917 Posts: 29 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    i do the same on a Tuesday at showcase as its half price.....beats the ques on Wednesday when its always packed
  • CSandL
    CSandL Posts: 522 Forumite
    Options
    Just to say, I took 3 children to kid's am this morning and the helpful guy on the box office told me to buy 2 children's tickets and 2 adults would go free so it as cheaper to do that even though the other adult was 11!
    MSE GBBO 2015 - Go Alvin!
  • adp1980
    Options
    Has today's Odeon 30% off voucher been pulled already?

Thanks!!
  • meeshpeesh
    Options
    I did do a quick search to see if this was already posted but couldn't find anything.

Wowcher are doing a deal where you can buy up to 2 Cineworld tickets for anywhere in the UK for £4 each!

You buy the wowcher and they email you a code to use when booking online! You have to buy in the next 3 days but tickets can be redeemed up to the 25th October!

I think it's a pretty good deal as a 2D ticket usualy costs about £8. Enjoy!

http://www.wowcher.co.uk/nationwide/london-west
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Groupon today £5 for 1, £8 for 2 people @ Odeon
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • hokeystokie
    Options
    Has the vue Super Tuesday recently gone up? I thought it was £3.95 now it's about £5.30
  • Buy a £50 PAYG smart phone with a £20 Freedom Freebie and claim a free 'Cinema Pass'

visit vodafone.co.uk/shop/pay-as-you-go/cinema-offer/cinema-offer

The 'Cinema Pass' is in the form of a £10 pre loaded visa card from credEcardplus which can be used not only in cinemas displaying the 'visa' sign as suggested, but any retailer that displays the 'visa' logo. You may even be able to draw cash from an ATM as you will be given a PIN (not verified yet)..

You have to purchase a phone and register for the deal before Jan 14th 2014 then claim each 'Cinema Pass' worth £10 each month. The cards don't have to be used every month, but they maybe cancelled if dormant for 6 months. The credEcardplus website does state that cards are valid for 36 months. (credEplus T's & C's)

To find out more visit credecard.com/uk/SecureLogin/terms.aspx

You have to register the card within 3 months of receiving it otherwise they close the account and the value on the card is lost. Details on how to activate the card are on the vodafone cinema offer website

Got a phone already?? You can always sell the phone or save it as a back up!
  • Vic.greenuk78
    Options
    grab this like I did ... two Cineworld cinema tickets for only £11 for both - that's 60% off! or £5.50 each and when you consider west end ticket is £13 each its a pretty good deal.

This is for All UK cineworld cinemas and is valid any day at any time !

I cant post a link on here but its on tap4offers both dot com and co.uk both work

love it !

:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family