We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Phones4u - Contract problem

2»

Comments

  • Yea. It's not as if I've left it for the past 6 weeks though. I've returned to the store the same day, 2 weeks later (Because of snow/work) and then Christmas, not using that as an excuse though. I've rung countless times and have had no joy, i've attempted to contact Phones4U and haven't had any replies. And thats why I came here for advice. But yes, I do agree vulnerable is the word here, and it's taught me a big life lesson.

    And Ann, when you say make the request, do you mean to the bank to stop the direct debit?
  • You should regester on phones4u support forums as somebody ok there could help you with your problem

    http://support.phones4u.co.uk/pe/action/forums/displayrootposts?msgBoardID=10100538
  • Annie._2
    Annie._2 Posts: 516 Forumite
    Yea. It's not as if I've left it for the past 6 weeks though. I've returned to the store the same day, 2 weeks later (Because of snow/work) and then Christmas, not using that as an excuse though. I've rung countless times and have had no joy, i've attempted to contact Phones4U and haven't had any replies. And thats why I came here for advice. But yes, I do agree vulnerable is the word here, and it's taught me a big life lesson.

    And Ann, when you say make the request, do you mean to the bank to stop the direct debit?

    As the account holder, you have to contact your previous mobile provider to cancel the contract.

    They will keep charging you until you terminate the contract.
  • Hello (just that guy), I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a problem in one of our stores and apologies if you've already tried to contact us and had no response.

    We do take our complaints very seriously and If you would like to get in touch with me I manage all of the Phones 4u social sites and may be able to help resolve this for you.

    I will need your mobile number and any account details you have or reference numbers if you have previously been in contact with our customer service team as this will help us to pull your details up on our system.

    You can contact me at: [EMAIL="facebook@phones4u.co.uk"]facebook@phones4u.co.uk[/EMAIL]


    I look forward to your reply.

    Kind regards

    Mel. Phones 4u
    Social Media Manager
  • Silk
    Silk Posts: 4,836 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    Phones4u wrote: »
    You can contact me at: [EMAIL="facebook@phones4u.co.uk"]facebook@phones4u.co.uk[/EMAIL]


    I look forward to your reply.

    Kind regards

    Mel. Phones 4u
    Social Media Manager

    Is your name realy Mel facebook ???

    How come you've not registered here ......
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/forum-faqs#response
    It's not just about the money
  • Ive repoted the chap
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.