Boots 75% off sale - possible date

Options

Comments

• aallank
    aallank Posts: 2,254 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    And if i add everything again, whats the likely hood they will disappear again?? xx
  • danielag
    danielag Posts: 292 Forumite
    Options
    :oAny day except tomorrow please mr boots!!!
  • TinyPablo
    Options
    kerry1983 wrote: »
    Sorry to give you all a completely new date but i was told by a SA i know that it would be Mon 17th for definite.
    I think it's anybody's guess at the moment !! :cool:

I was told by a relative who works in Boots thats it's definitely this Wednesday, so I think you're right, it's anybody's guess at the mo!
  • buffy1981
    Options
    website working fine for me, everything is still in basket at half price.
  • moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    I hope its not tomorrow or wednesday, I havent got much money until next week argh!
    'They only had one cow!'
  • anteater99
    anteater99 Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is our leg being pulled?
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    anteater99 wrote: »
    Is our leg being pulled?

I agree. The site is working normally.
  • macaud
    macaud Posts: 218 Forumite
    Options
    I am a newbie to this 75% sale. I see you all saying you buy loads of stuff but how can you carry it all in the store as i don't think my store has trolleys. What's the top tips for a Boots 75% sale virgin?!
  • mcewaj
    mcewaj Posts: 85 Forumite
    Options
    Hallo Mr Snakeeyes :). I'm afraid there are just no words to explain why 58 (when you posted) people thanked the OP for what you refer to as "a bit of gossip". It would be like asking "why is the sea wet" or "why do most men need 4 million hints about buying a Christmas gift, and still get it wrong?".

This "bit of gossip" is guaranteed to make most Bootsers smile, or even hyperventilate, whether it's true or not. You post "you must all be women :o" and for some unknown reason, it is the fairer sex who are expected to find Birthday and Christmas presents for all the family, at rock bottom prices. :(

And we do! :) Mummies, Grandmas, Daughters, Aunties and Sisters sprinkle their Fairy Dust and Make Christmas Happen. Somehow, we manage to find fantastic gifts, in the post Christmas Sales, many of which have been bought in the 75% Boots sale.

It may only be a rumour. It may not amount to anything. But the OP deserves a medal for perseverance, and superb spying skills! ;) And it hasn't hurt anybody. And we love it! :T:T:T

xx

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!:T

A quick update, just been speaking to my friend (the SA whom I mentioned in my original post) and still no news but it's definately not tomorrow as she worked until close today and is in tomorrow and didn't hear or see anything being moved, reduced or new signs going up!
    Will still keep you all posted if I hear anything else!
    Loves Money Saving Expert so much, my husband says I should marry M.L! :money: Jo - 2k10:j
  • JuliaJoystix
    Options
    After visiting our local Boots store - it's not a very big one in Rayleigh - a friend was told this morning that they might not have a 75% sale this year - all remaining stock that has not been sold on Tuesday night will be shipped off to another store - on Saturday morning there were a load of Ted Baker bags on the shelves but this morning there were none - so who knows what the heck is going on. So it looks as though I won't be gathering any bargains this year!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure