Boots 75% off sale - possible date

Options

Comments

• wendym
    wendym Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    Options
    So as usual we shall depend on the good nature of the advance troops with state of the art communications equipment (iPhones etc) tomorrow to tell the rest of us to pull our macs on over our pyjamas, abandon breakfast, and get to our nearest Boots.

My best guess (as one of the tragic, sorry, organised, veterans) is still Wednesday this week.

For the 1st time I am not waiting up until bonkers-o-clock to watch the website crash.

A demain, mes braves!
  • Kaz_1985
    Options
    Thursday would be much better as its hubby's birthday and he is off work and I can dump the grumpy two year old on him :rotfl:.

Last year I carried my 4 Month old round and filled her pram up as I was running out of arm and basket space oh and 2 Ikea bags! LOL She didn't mind but maybe this year she will do :p
  • wageslave
    wageslave Posts: 2,638 Forumite
    Options
    Dear Lord, I really need to get out more and get some kind of life.

When the two most exciting things to happen to me in January are Boots sale and the new series of Shameless it is time to take a long, hard look at myself:(

What's my chances of picking up a social life in the reduced to clear buckets at Argos?
    Retail is the only therapy that works
  • mdhughes03
    Options
    wageslave wrote: »

When the two most exciting things to happen to me in January are Boots sale and the new series of Shameless it is time to take a long, hard look at myself:(

What's my chances of picking up a social life in the reduced to clear buckets at Argos?

:o I am watching Tool Academy and planning what time to set the alarm to check the boots website :o
    Remember to always be yourself-unless you suck. Joss Whedon
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    edited 11 January 2011 at 12:36AM
    Options
    wageslave wrote: »

They have sold out of social lives at Argos. Pity really because they were giving a S&G set GWP to go with them. Never mind, maybe next year...
  • miacat
    miacat Posts: 3,966 Forumite
    Options
    Hardly anything in sheffield!
  • rainbow_791
    rainbow_791 Posts: 1,539 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 11 January 2011 at 12:37AM
    Options
    Does anyone know about metro centre or team valley stock? :)
  • shybeauty
    Options
    can anyone tell me if the boots online sale is only on half price items or all their sale items?

thanks
  • sarahlasvegas
    Options
    miacat wrote: »
    Hardly anything in sheffield!

Meadowhall? Heeley? or Fargate? I was in heeley the other week and there wasnt much
  • miacat
    miacat Posts: 3,966 Forumite
    Options
    Meadowhall? Heeley? or Fargate? I was in heeley the other week and there wasnt much

fargate,, the moor and chrystal peaks... not been to meadowhall..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure