We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 16

1…532533535537538…598

Comments

  • Hello! I remembered my log in and everything :)

    And who are you calling mid 30s?!! :naughty:
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • tarajayne wrote: »
    Where is 3, 333333333333333333333333333333333333???????????????

    Is she still PPR'd :)
    19.6.10 Weight loss 6lb :D
  • 3 - Where are you? Have I missed her?
    ;) Working hard in the hopes of being 'lucky' ;)
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    That just adds to the fun! It's like a masked ball, 'cept it's masked parents! A masked Parents Hen do!

    But I know who you are........:cool:;)
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • JAM1376
    JAM1376 Posts: 566 Forumite
    OH wants to know why I am :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D
    My baby girl :kisses3: September 09 :heartsmil
  • Chuck us some popcorn Caz. I was stuffed with Chinese but I am hungry again now :D
    The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents ;):o:D
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Ooh... this place hasn't changed much...
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • :rotfl:OMG Im chsing you guys all over, there will be some rather confused people in the morning!

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Ooh... this place hasn't changed much...

    But where's G? :p
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • I know who you all are so far ;)

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.