We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Is Vodafone in breach of contract?
Comments
-
Lots of harsh behaviour on this forum, but very few apologies, fair play ZM.I'm not bad at golf, I just get better value for money when I take more shots!0
-
bolam2010 it would be handy to have a timeline. They could be in breach of contract, but it would be better to go down the sale of goods act line because it has a much clearer line of action especially since you have not got a replacement in line with the act.0
-
Hi bolam2010
I can understand you being annoyed if you've had several issues with the phones and now this one isn't the same as what you wanted.
I'd like to look into this for you to see if there's anything I can do to help. If you'd like me to do this send me an email form here with WRT135 in the subject line (so it routes straight to my team) and a link to your post in the body of the text and we'll be in touch.
Speak to you soon
Kirsty
Web Relations Team
Vodafone UK“Official Company Representative
I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"0 -
just to give everyone an update, i managed to speak to a manager and got my matter resolved within minutes, ended up with iPhone 4 free of charge.
Thanks for everyones comments :j0 -
Your post count will start to increase rapidly if you post all the bugs and gripes you will be sure to find.Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards