We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free Unlock codes for Nokia Phones 5 (U.K. Networks Only)

1…288289291293294…357

Comments

  • Hi folks

    I'm having my first go at unlocking a mobile and experimenting on an old Nokia 3310.

    It's on Orange, and the IME No. is 350145101496924. I obtained the following code from unlock.nokiafree.org:

    #pw+3948555639 +1#

    I entered the code and got the restriction off message, but having now tried to use an O2 sim I am getting a message that the sim card is not accepted.

    Can anyone help please?

    Many thanks
  • great advice Drahcir worked great. thanks a lot
  • ps2659
    ps2659 Posts: 535 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Hi folks

    I'm having my first go at unlocking a mobile and experimenting on an old Nokia 3310.

    It's on Orange, and the IME No. is 350145101496924. I obtained the following code from unlock.nokiafree.org:

    #pw+3948555639 +1#

    I entered the code and got the restriction off message, but having now tried to use an O2 sim I am getting a message that the sim card is not accepted.

    Can anyone help please?

    Many thanks

    Try entering this code #pw+ 722 774 327 8+2#
  • Many thanks ........ it works! lol
  • ajax_2
    ajax_2 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hi
    Please help me unlock a NOKIA 6610i locked to the Orange Network. IMEI No. is 355365003518931.

    I've tried the following code #pw+257895574520105+7# but it didn't work.

    Thanks
  • some guy on the internet says he can unlock a nokia 7373 is he lying or will he be able to unlock it?
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,626 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    lying

    unless he works
    Ex forum ambassador

    Long term forum member
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,626 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    lying

    unless
    Ex forum ambassador

    Long term forum member
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,626 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    lying

    unless he works for the
    Ex forum ambassador

    Long term forum member
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,626 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    lying

    unless he works for the network
    Ex forum ambassador

    Long term forum member
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.