We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

O/S Daily 23rd Nov

124»

Comments

  • camelot1001
    camelot1001 Posts: 6,679 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Evening All

    Well, I went to work today after my upset tummy and felt totally carp - everyone said I looked terrible! I will feel better if I get a good night's sleep. Need to give myself a good talking to as I tend to find it hard to get myself going once I have been a bit under the weather.

    Good to see you Essex, hope you get well soon.
    Molly - You also get better soon.

    Not much going on here today, delivered eggs to a friend when i finished work, went to a local garage to ask if they could sort out my car (they will come out on Thursday) and changed my library books. Sorted out the washing, glad I put it out this morning when it froze to the line! It shouldn't take too long to dry on the airer. Just had prawns and stir fry veg for tea, day 2 of the diet and I haven't cheated yet! I always think I should have lost about a stone when I have been good for just one day!!

    Hugs to all, take care. XX
  • Loulou2010
    Loulou2010 Posts: 13,245 Forumite
    hi hope everyone is well

    have been having troubles with this site and have been short on patience :o

    not much been happening here - spent two days at mil's helping her get back on her feet, cleaning,washing and cooking now ready to sleep fora couple of days.

    have been shopping this evening. thought i had better fill the cupboards and freezer before it snows, if it snows... £208 later :eek: still should last a month and only needing to top up bread and milk and fresh fruit and veg. fruit goes like no tomorrow in this house...

    still trying to sort out ds' sleeping pattern as he's still all over the place.

    have run out of energy and patience for today :o
    "I have learnt that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one"
    "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
    Maya Angelou
  • meanmarie
    meanmarie Posts: 5,331 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    hello everybody,

    Nice to see you back Essex girl.

    Hugs to Molly....hope hospital stay won't be long.

    Csarina....hope that OH is ok to-day

    Damp here all day....not raining, very foggy to-night and it is to get colder over next few days....

    Roast chicken for dinner tonight....just wanted chicken, it was lovely with baked spuds and peas.

    Bought some sirloin steak to-day at €7.99 kg...about half price, also got some breast of lamb which I will stuff and roast slowly...I love lamb.

    Nothing much going on OS wise....have at last managed to wash all my cardigans that need careful treatment.

    Sleep well all and stay warm

    Marie
    Weight 08 February 86kg
  • Evening all

    How poo is the site tonight?!

    Better day today. Work, finished early, shopping for hols, dinner with girls, more shopping and finally home.
    taplady wrote: »
    JackieG - I need to get back on my diet too, had 3 weeks off it and put several pounds back on so will be trying to shift those again before Christmas.

    Oh god me too. I had a week off cos stuff got in the way but this had led to 3 weeks off, and I'm off on holiday on Thurs so won't be able to properly get back on my diet til I get back!

    Have a good evening all

    x
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

    * Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.