We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
O/S Daily 23rd Nov
Comments
-
Oh no, poor Molly.:( That's gotta be really unpleasant. Healing vibes on the way.jackieglasgow wrote: »EDITed to add that I have just read on Mooloo's page that Molly is back in hospital, and is awaiting a lumbar puncture :eek: Hugs and good wishes, and healing vibes for you, Molly. x
Not a lot getting done today, as Mr LW's working from home, on the early shift. I've made Shepherd Spy, which is cooking as I type, and we'll knock off for lunch at noon. He finishes at 14:30, and we have a gazillion errands in town, including picking up my meds; then hopefully once we get home, crack on with the doors.
Mr LW has also booked a service for my mobility scooter. I get very nervous of people coming to the house when he's not here, so he's arranged for the bloke to come on 7th December, when he'll be on Earlies again. Good timing - as we have Sidney the Schnauzer coming to stay from 10th to 20th December, and I'll need the scooter to do walkies!:DIf your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)0 -
Morning All
Oh poor Molly! Sending positive vibes to her that is not a nice procedure to go through ((((((((Hugs)))))))
Nice to see you back and that you are a lot better Essexgirl, we missed you (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))
esmf sorry to hear about the roof and I hope that you are covered ((((Hugs)))
Have sorted more of DH's carp that has to go in the shed , but it really doesn't look like I have made much progress and that is after sorting out 2 cupboards and six boxes. But he has promised that it will be sorted before Christmas. (4 weeks on Saturday girls and boys :eek:)
Well on that cheery note I am off to sort some more stuff.
Keep warm all x
Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
Not Buying it 2015!0 -
Essex-girl wrote: »Good Morning All
Havn't been on here for aaaages. Been MIA as been quite ill and spent a few days in hospital and last week just doing nothing. A lot better now, still not 100% but have hospital appointments coming up so hopefully will get sorted.
OS has been quite lacking recently but starting to get back to normal now. Have loads to catch up on, office & house wise but not overdoing it. Am also doing a few hours on my new job everyday so need to get back organised. Can't believe its nearly the end of November already :eek:
Off out to order our turkey later so that will be one thing off the to do list.
Anyway, hope everyone is OK (((hugs))) wherever needed.x
Nice to see you EG. Glad you're nearly back to full health xxx
Cocoa Cola truck was nice to see but not exactly mind blowing. Still DD enjoyed looking at the truck. Took some pics and will take DS up there after mindees have gone home. Will probably look better in the dark as it's covered in rope lights
I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you it'll be with a knife
Louise Brooks
All will be well in the end. If it's not well, it's not the end.Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars0 -

just eaten something very similar to this only bigger
it was yummy though 
back from work , getting ready to go to parents eve ,its so cold i dont want to go out again :cool:0 -
Those are fab sistercas, they've given me a great idea for cookies, my DS2 is obssessed with hedgehogs! xIt's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window
Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi0 -
EG - Glad to see you back with us. DGMember #8 of the SKI-ers Club
Why is it I have less time now I am retired then when I worked?0 -
Just about to head off to work, went for pub lunch with OH and he's still not returned!! Naughty naughty.
Got a telephone interview tomorrow and going to sign up with another temping agency. I just want to permanent job so i don't have to worry
Anyway, have a lovely evening allAnnual Grocery Budget £364.00/£1500
Debt payments 2012 £433.270 -
Hi all,
EG- glad to see you back,and nearly better.
Molly41- lots of hugs flying your way.x
Ventured out for half an hour in town to the market.I couldnt manage any longer as I started coughing and barking,but it was a nice change after being cooped up for over a week.DS1 gave me a lift and waited for me.
I got 3 lots of fabric for £6 :j,so have cut out a waterfall waistcoat off the old one I loved ,but which sadly got chomped by moths:eek:-hope it works out.I am getting the hang of the overlocker,its very quick,and make your sewing so neat-its quite rejuvenated my interest in making clothes.
Just had chicken curry and rice for tea.there is a bit left over so I can have that for lunch tomorrow.
Hope you are all well.x:heartsmil 'A woman is like a teabag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water'. (Eleanor Roosevelt)0 -
Evening all:j:j
I hope that everyone is have a good day and that they are ok. I have not read the thred yet.
I took samdwichs for lunch today at work. We have a chicken stew for dinner tonight. I shall be serving it up with some chips i think.
Ill try and cheak back later.
Twin one is not very well it looks like she has anonother cold.
Twins two was up in the night being sick. But have been running and jumping around as normal today.
Me and the wife are ok:)
Dose anyone know why this site is running slow tonight?
Well i hope that you all have a great evening,
Enjoy:j:j:jYou can have everything you wont in lfe, If you only help enough other people to get what they wont.:j0 -
It was like that last night, I ended up logging off, but judging from FB this morning the site went down again.
Had a slow day, didn't really achieve what I would have liked but tbh I don't really mind, which is a huge step forward for me :rotfl: The boys are having Dominos for dinner, and I'll stick the free one in the freezer for another night. They wanted one so badly, they offered to buy it themselves, the wee darlings, and I don't mind as they aren't mad for any takeaway except pizza. £10 for two large pizzas delivered is OK in my book, and they are quite delicious, if a tad salty!
Have a nice evening all. Four more sleeps to the Edinburgh meet!!!!It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window
Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards