Debenhams orders - how long will it take to arrive?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    4 days my experience
  • dawnie1972
    dawnie1972 Posts: 2,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tried to order some slippers yesterday - size 7 and size 8, added them to my basket fine etc, then after i'd paid they showed up as 2 pairs of size 8's. Rang CS who confirmed they were in stock in size 7 so he cancelled my original order and did a new order. Have had despatch email for the size 8's today but says the size 7 are still processing - will be annoyed if they don't arrive as was in Debenhams today and they had size 7's but didn't buy them as was assured they were instock to order last night.
    A home is not a home ..... without a dog :heart:
  • ElisesMummy
    Options
    My order (placed Sunday) was delivered in three parts. I've received parcels on Monday (the day after ordering & dispatch update) Tuesday and today. So have received all of them the day after the email sayin the item has been dispatched
  • beryl-the-peril
    Options
    My Bath Towels took about 4 days . and was thrilled with the quality
  • monkeygirl31
    Options
    just had an email to state my order has been dispactched and to follow progress using tracking number but I have no number on email to track?
  • MrsGrumps
    Options
    The tracking number should be on the email. Under the billing and delivery address there should be a description of what you have bought. Next to this is the parcel ref. If you click on this it will take you to the courier's website.

I ordered on Sat night. Apparantly my order (vtech 1st laptop) has been delivered to a 'secure location' at my home. I've called Debenhams CS and this could mean 'chucked over the fence', will have to look around for it later.

Have realised that maybe previous excellent delivery is due to the fact that they were clothes and could be put through the letterbox.
  • Basil1234
    Basil1234 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    MrsGrumps wrote: »
    The tracking number should be on the email. Under the billing and delivery address there should be a description of what you have bought. Next to this is the parcel ref. If you click on this it will take you to the courier's website.

I ordered on Sat night. Apparantly my order (vtech 1st laptop) has been delivered to a 'secure location' at my home. I've called Debenhams CS and this could mean 'chucked over the fence', will have to look around for it later.

Have realised that maybe previous excellent delivery is due to the fact that they were clothes and could be put through the letterbox.

lol i waited in all day friday for hermes to come pic up unwanted stuff and they never showed a whole day wasted and i got was a sorry from debnehams head office there online delivery is complete rubbish, never mind i could have gone into work on overtime for a round £100 after tax.
    If they don't come tuesday when arranged the stuff is going in the bin i have had it with them will never ever use them again. cant cancel after 30mins of an order they are completely out of step with all other online stores.
  • daska
    daska Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well, I placed two orders on the 17th, one was delivered today and the other hasn't yet been despatched!
    Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants - Michael Pollan
    48 down, 22 to go
    Low carb, low oxalate Primal + dairy
    From size 24 to 16 and now stuck...
  • amumoffour2
    Options
    Yep 4 days for me too, ordered on 16th arrived today- no problems, but as with previous posts; mine were clothes which got pushed through letter box.
  • Red_Cat
    Red_Cat Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    Options
    I found that an order I placed for home delivery arrived yesterday (Friday), but another I placed on Tuesday for store collection has only had an order confirmation and nothing else since.
    Hoping this year is better than the last. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure