Dh offered to buy me a pressie.... any OS suggestions?

Options
124»

Comments

• zippychick
    zippychick Posts: 9,364 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi Rosie :)

These Old Style threads may help

unused kitchen gadgets

kitchen gadgets - what is/not essential

Must have kitchen gadgets

As this has dropped down the Old Style board, I've moved it to Special occasions to see if you can get some different suggestions :)Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

thanks
    Zip :)
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men :cool:
    Norn Iron club member #380

• cheeswright
    Options
    the stick on your window bird tables are ok if you dont mind all the bird poo on your windowsills - and are quite small - so only tend to attract the smaller birds

there are some with very long poles and a huge disk part way up
    stops rats cats etc but you have to put it up a long way from trees to stop squirrils ...and they need to be 1.5m+ to the disk - lots sold are waaaaay tooo small
    the cage ones work well ....
    as do the tube ones - with steel perches and hole surrounds

best o.s. book - forgotten skills of cooking - darina allen

although i like the better homes cookbook - almost every baked thing only uses plain flour - including the bread - I have cooked almost everything in it - and it ALL works - but perhapse not encompassing enough for what you want

what about a webcam ? if you have a laptop you can chat to your mates on something like skype for free whilst you beetle about in your kitchen....? you can even conference call several of you mates for cookins and stuff...fun on those days that would otherwise be too busy..???
    just a thought....have fun choosing
    Fight Back - Be Happy
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family